Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ticket Waiting Is Fun

Pandaram

So "So I was banned two hours ago, submitted a ticket, but I get the feeling it was ignored because I had not attached an EE until 30 minutes later. I would also like to request that I am informed of whatever program caused the ban in the first place, so I can remove it from my computer. I'd really like to go back to playing warframe." With an EE.log isn't enough feedback to even get someone assigned to look into it is what you're saying?

About how long is the regular wait? I've been waiting for about two days now and I'm thinking it may be wise to try and make another request to try see if my problem can get resolved. After what number of days should I look to make a second ticket about my problem (if I should do so at all).

Guys, there was a ton of bugs that came out with Update 8, which - unfortunately - means that there are also a ton of support tickets being sent in about getting Void Keys back and so on. Support is more than likely absolutely flooded right now, which means it's going to take longer than usual. They're usually faster than that, but yeah. >_>

Ah, I forgot about the holiday XD . I just remember hearing things about answered tickets in 5ish hours and thought maybe something had happened. I just REALLY want to get to build my second Warframe. I was only days away from getting it when I got hit by the weird ban glitch.

Play another game...a lot out there...or maybe take some fresh air.

Are you MAD??? There are... people out there!

That means... SOCIALIZATION!

*shudder*

Well that's nice. Monday is a holiday in canada as well. Something or other but my gf is off from school monday. Wooo. Oh well. Guess I'll start fresh then.

Actually, LAST Monday (the one already behind us) was a holiday.

Tomorrow is business as usual for most people unless they banked it for some reason from the long weekend.