Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Aklex And Akvasto Prime Before The Next Prime Access?

Vanadium

We got Akbronco Prime without being attached to any other Primes (I think), can we get these other Aks too? I just want to be a space cowboy...

And hopefully not with weird stats like other Aks? (AkWhatever = Same gun, twice the mag, twice the reload, twice the RoF, half the accuracy; easy)

Aklex prime=power creep

Make it happen

It wouldn't be that good. It would have a reload speed of 4 if it follows the trend of dual pistols. It wouldn't be used at all. Even if it had a reload speed of 3 it wouldn't really be touched.

We got Akbronco Prime without being attached to any other Primes (I think), can we get these other Aks too? I just want to be a space cowboy...

And hopefully not with weird stats like other Aks? (AkWhatever = Same gun, twice the mag, twice the reload, twice the RoF, half the accuracy; easy)

If you looked at Vasto Prime and Lex Prime stats, both have the same RoF (if not greater) than the AkVasto and AkLex respectively, with less reload time and more damage per shot (alongside other generally improved stats).  That would make an AkLex/AkVasto Prime exponentially more powerful unless said stats were nerfed.

I think a lot of people would like to see especially an AkVasto Prime given that the Vasto Prime is terrible, but since the Lex Prime basically got buffed to a Puncture-based Vaykor Marelok, there's no way in hell DE will ever make an Akimbo version.  Not until twin Vaykor Mareloks come out. 

I want a cool version of Akmagnus that makes it even more fun and viable end game... :(

Just use the Lex Prime and put Lethal Torrent on it.  Impact is a very inflexible damage type given its penalty against flesh (which every enemy has).  Even a 25% crit and stat chance doesn't really make up for an innate 25% damage penalty against nearly every person you're shooting it with.  That's really true of any weapon that does mostly Impact, even the Prisma Grakata, hence why the argument that the Boltor Prime and Soma Prime are still better has merit depending on the faction you're facing.

Edited by TenguBlade

I recall that DE regretted the decision of making akimbo versions of single weapons. 

They can't un-release what is out there right now, but the trend seems to be release dual-weapons as only duals, and single weapons as only single. 

I doubt we will ever see akimbo versions of these guns. 

It wouldn't be that good. It would have a reload speed of 4 if it follows the trend of dual pistols.

What "trend" of dual pistols? You mean the randomly generated stats they get? There is no consistency or logic whatsoever in regards to most single vs dual pistols in this game (Furis vs Afuris is done right [2x magsize and 1,5x-2x fire rate at the cost of 2x the reloadtime and lesser accuracy], but that's it)

Let me show you what I mean:

* Bolto vs Akbolto - No accuracy difference

* Bronco vs AkBronco - More than doubled reloadtime on dual version (No accuracy difference makes sense here, imo)

* Bronco Prime vs AkBronco Prime - Damage, damagedistribution, statuschance, critical multiplier are all different, Magsize is not double (4 vs 6), Reloadtimes are almost the same. No accuracy difference makes sense here though.

* Lato vs AkLato - Different damagetypedistribution, different critical chance and critical multiplier, more than doubled reloadtime, RoF barely different.

* Lex vs AkLex - Statuschance and critchance different, reloadtime somewhat similar.

* Magnus vs AkMagnus - Statuschance and critchance different, reloadtime not different enough.

* Vasto vs AkVasto - Almost consistent (reload being 1.0 vs 1.8 and recoil being lesser on AkVasto as far as I can remember)

* Cestra vs Dual Cestra - Magsize is not doubled (60 vs 100), reloadtime slightly wrong (2.0 vs 3.5)

* Viper vs Twin Vipers - Almost consistent (reload being 1.1 vs 2.0) (I consider this fine)

* Grakata vs Twin Grakatas - Way too many things different here: Primary vs secondary (probably done for technical reasons, but I digress), different damage, VERY different recoils, statuschance highly different, reloadtime somewhat similar., accuracy the same, ammoreserves very different...

So, again, what trend?

Edited by Azamagon

I recall that DE regretted the decision of making akimbo versions of single weapons.

They can't un-release what is out there right now, but the trend seems to be release dual-weapons as only duals, and single weapons as only single.

I doubt we will ever see akimbo versions of these guns.

Why would DE regret the release of ak-type weapons? Edited by TheGundamFrog

And yet, here we are with twin grakata. Sure, the stats aren't inline with the original or even the same weapon type, but the same could be said for a lot of dual weapons.

AkVasto is probably a no - Vasto was part of a Prime Access release wave, so ultimately its going to get phased out, meaning akvasto would be hard or impossible to make after that point.

Part.. of a release wave? What's that even mean. Not sure why you think it'd ever be hard or impossible to get either. It's not like they're ever gonna get that far through with removing stuff from void before whatever the future changes are gonna be, if that's what you mean.