Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These Dailies...

Volume

Can we please, please, please, have multiples of these active at once?

And preferably do them in the same 'type' of mission?

I really hate selecting "capture some cephalons" and then ending up getting 3 killstreaks playing defense in the match, but it doesn't count for my "3 killstreaks in the same match" daily because I didn't have it "selected" and it can "only" be done in Team Annihilation.

Or is this just a limitation of the engine, like having one-per-mission, like in PvE, and having to select a certain 'kind' of mission like on other syndicate dailies?

It seems this should be changed.

that would defeat the purpose of having dailies now wouldnt it?

Not exactly. I'm currently playing blacklight retribution. And what makes the challenges in there so nice is that I can play the game normally and get these challenges done along the way, without having to focus on them.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

Not exactly. I'm currently playing blacklight retribution. And what makes the challenges in there so nice is that I can play the game normally and get these challenges done along the way, without having to focus on them.

Blacklight lol. The completely messed up game of the year.

I don't even look at the dailies. Just play with my friend and I find myself completing most of them.

Or.... You could stop focusing purely on completing the daily challenges/earning rep and play the game for what it is.

Hi, in order to actually compete, you need the mods, in order to get the mods, you need the rep. What's a fast way to get the rep? The dailies.

I am playing the game for what it is, just with a slight added challenge, so... Yeah. I just think I should be allowed to do them all in one game mode if I want to (CTF). I like TDM and FFA a lot, but it's really S#&$ty with the whole Jat Kittang and AkVasto situation at the moment, and I think the CTF maps are designed in such a way that makes kill-streaks easier (health spawns, energy spawns in base; clear map divide, choke-points, and whatnot), and would prefer to do them there.