Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Buy In Game Money?

(XBOX)Vanilla Haiku

Question

10 answers to this question

Well, first I'm assuming you mean plat.

You can by plat through cellphone conversion (it's an option on PS4 at least) redeemable Microsoft point cards, and credit or debit as you know.

(Or at least they should be. I'm not familiar with the Microsoft Market.)

Edited by (PS4)theelix

You could always pick up a prepaid debit card from a department store like Walmart.

For consoles, it needs to go through the respective store (XBox Live Marketplace or PSN store), so any payment options that work for the stores in question can allow you to buy platinum on consoles.

If XBL only allows credit/debit purchases, then you'll need to get a credit or debit card.

You could always pick up a prepaid debit card from a department store like Walmart. There are also other cards you can use such as rixty.

Beyond that, there are various payment options available which can be viewed on the Buy Platinum page.

Seeing you are a moderator shall i remove my link to the platinum page? (are link allowed?)

Also, on the page you can buy it from steam credits which are reachable through most stores especially tech stores (£5, £10 etc gift card)

Edited by ThePredator1701

Seeing you are a moderator shall i remove my link to the platinum page? (are link allowed?)

I don't see why links wouldn't be allowed. I've also revised my post, the thread starter is a console player, so they need to purchase platinum via their console's online store.

Just FYI, you don't need to ever spend real money on anything in the game.  You can get things for credits, farm them, or trade with other players. Even plat can be traded between players.

They only things you should spend plat on are slots and cosmetic items. If you want to buy something for plat, don't buy it from the market, you'll be ripped off. Instead, buy it for plat from other players in the trade chat.  For example, you can get a boltor prime for less plat in the trade chat than a regular boltor would cost you in the market. 

If you still want to buy plat:

Buy M$ point cards at a local store then use the points to buy plat from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame