The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

When will we see an update to Ember to bring her back on board with the rest of the gals as competent end game warframes? Her fire damage doesn't scale well into end game and the ability to knockdown on her ult via mutator is only adding an effect similar to preexisting ultimates for other frames without adding any lethality. In fact her most recent change to her ulti seems to have been a downgrade on an already mediocre ultimate.

So Bungie, proud servants of Beezlebub that they are, recently claimed that the next Destiny expansion will include a smart loot system, wherein drop tables will weigh themselves toward what players do not have. I think this would be rather interesting to implement, especially as a part of U18's grind-reducing initiative. Thoughts?

The north remembers...

Where is the Statement about China's Warframe that you said you'd deliver? It has taken a good amount of time.

EDIT:

Also please, could the next corpus Tileset not be completely destroyed? Europa sounded and looked nice but it is a mess, I hope you design the next Corpus tile with the quality of the SeaLab ples

Edited by Hayzemet

1) Since the trials are currently some of the most "late-game" possible things to do... will we ever see something similar which allows solo play? Don't get me wrong, I like the trials but having to go through the pain of finding people that have enough time AND know at least a little bit what to do is a huge turn-off for me. I like to just go in, do my thing for as long as needed without having to worry and rely on others 100% of the time.

So in short: Any "trial-like" difficulty coming to warframe in the future for smaller groups and solo players?

2) Any news on what happens to the void (and derelict) with starchart 3.0? It has been mentioned that the reward system may get an overhaul due to the way the starchart will work but what are the plans with the void's accessibility?

3) 1 or 2 streams ago the steam workshop was mentioned, what kind of things can we expect from this? Just skins that only you will be able to see or actually some kind of voting system to implement certain things popular enough? (not sure how this works but I read it on the forums once)

It's been previously described that the Parkour 2.0 system has been made to use enemies as surfaces. Is there ever going to be a chance for some kind of "enemy latching"? The ability to either ride on enemies or even allied or mind controlled units? This idea stems from a previous thread I hosted in which we're trying to figure out if a glitch can be used to "wall latch" on enemies. And someone brought up a good point as to if it would be possible for bigger bosses to be ridable and to reach weakpoints using it. 'Shadow of the Colloseus' style. Obviously not entirely but to latch onto larger enemies doesn't sound like a bad idea.

P.S. If I were to ride a Moa into battle like a mount my Tenno life would be complete.

Q: Will the enemies ever be on focus for improvements? We have many 2.0s but the enemies seem to remain mere expectators to all the changes, are there any plans on improving their AI, or adding elements and mechanics so there's some sort of "evolution" of the enemies across the game, cause as of now the same units are found in early and late game, just the stats actually differ them, what contributes to a general sense of repetition.

With the new weapons will there be more focused on stealth eg thrown melee or a new fighting style altogether like chain and sickle. In regards to stealth the killing annimations are to slow for chaining kills....... finaly i like the new excal proto armour aswel as his exalted blade would love to see these improvments in frame like loki

Can you show or tell us anything about the "Second Dreams" cinematic quest Steve mentioned at Tenno VIP?

Is there any updates to the Relays coming soon like rooms, npcs, Clan Recruitment room, etc?

Whats the progress of the overhaul of Dark Sector Conflicts? Will Dark Sectors themselves be getting a unique tileset at all?

A question not many have asked, I feel.

Are there any plans for Limbo and his anti-pickup Cataclysm, or his rather lackluster Rift Surge?

Actually, let me rephrase that.

Are there plans to change Limbo in a way that people don't immediately hate & ignore me when I happen to wander into their squad as Limbo?

A GOOD reason to play him over other frames on serious missions that does not involve being the team's dedicated medic?

Edited by HankMadness64