The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

a question to de to relay to the grineer empire, why no more fomorian attacks. seriously atm a fomorain attack each weekend would force the tenno to bother with archwing some more. come on its a win win, lets you use up the remaining mass sworm of fomorians, lets you hire workers to rebuild them, gives the tenno a reason to be thanked for, force other tenno to care about relays afterall no relays no baro trades for us.

Q: As with the Uranus "submersible" missions will we be seeing more arcwing-warframe missions?

Q: Will there be more Co-op missions that better supports(forces players to actually use) team work in the future?

S: i believe that when doing Syndicate missions the Lotus should not be the players Operator but rather someone representing the Syndicate?( i also believe that Ordis should handle all normal missions while quests, events, and alerts should be handled by the Lotus. 

That is all for now :3 ~random Corpus Crewman out~

Just looking for a ETA on some things:

1)Valkr skin (because it looks awesome)

2)Frost/Frost Prime PBR (For no more clipping with my cape) 

3)Vauban rework (Bounce not as useful as it use to be)

4)Relay upgrade (Trading, racing and dueling)

5)Dojo obstacle course times reset (They all say 0.01m which is not possible)

An idea i had for Elytron Arkwing its ult could be like death blossom from "The last starfigher"

Here is a link i found of it

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hlAsSyDAWR8

Edited by Gridrunner64

Hey, thanks for all the hard work!

When will we have another event with clan trophies? I mean 1st 2nd and 3rd. Not loser participation trophies. Craving that Clan competition since mutalist incursion.

united against a corpus that looks alot like sheldon who cheats in the mission...

Silva and Aegis buff?                                                                                                                                                         

Can you guys fix the Latron Jade and Dual Kami/Kami Jade skin for us Xbox users? Also, can you try to bring in a new sort of Syndicate things (Three more weapon augments, maybe a secondary "max rank"sigil, and a new Syndicate Weapon or two (A Primary and Secondary)? A Telos Nikana or Rakta Venka or a Vaykor Ogris or Secura Lanka or Synoid Paris or Sancti Bo..? Those are just suggestions, though the thought is worth thinking about.

Edited by (XB1)Ironreeve

Any chance of new PvP Content for example new maps, mods, and modes?

side note.. just thought i'd say this game you made is brilliant and extremely well designed.  I can't wait to see what you guys have planned next!

1. Can make a bigger pvp dojo room for battles 1v1 and 4v4. with obstacles and more.
2. can make look better the wall run we look like rabbits, jumping and u show us walking on the walls.

and need tilesets for use the new parkour 2.0
3. can have a trade broker, an auctioner

4. can make some event for boar and machete blueprins (normal ones).

5. we can have almost 1 event peer month is borin wait 2 or 3 monts for have some to do in the game, im done with kurias, and collect resources is impossible now with, all nerfs.
5. the new weapon knux is impossible made for now in my clan we are a mountain clan and only 20 active players, and that research say 300 tellurium and many other resources, can do a fix in that?

and the most important:
Some can ask to Megan if she wanna marry me?

Edited by Galamoth.

Are there any plans to help reduce the inflation in the Warframe market place? Over the past year I've seen sets go from being worth 80p to over 200p without any change in the value of platinum relative to the american dollar when a person is purchasing it.

I think the new weapon/item cost need to be addressed.  As a rank 20 player and head of an alliance and clan, I must say I love this game.  However there is a new trend in warframe to go from free to play to almost forcing players to buy platinum.  For example, the cost of the new Knux for clan research is massive even for small clans.  This trend to force tenno to either spend massive amounts of unreasonable hours to spend in the game or buy plat is taking away from the enjoyment of the game. We all buy platinum to support the development of the game.  However this new price exploitation has seriously deterred me from enjoying the game.  The past 4 items added to the game have had an outrageous material cost.  Please justify the cost or explain how you'll change this past and future trend.

Considering we now have at least one frame that is half about auras, and they seem fully functional:

Is Nekros' Desecrate ever going to be turned into an Aura?

I feel that if it were a toggled ability like Pacify & Provoke - consuming energy per second (maybe? the Provoke end of my example doesn't do that) and energy per corpse, affected by Efficiency and all that - then those who seek to be as generous as Santa with dead-people-loot for the mission won't be standing there mashing 3, more-or-less not playing the game.

Edited by Alchanii

I understand that new content is crucial to keeping the community engaged, but will we ever see older content looked at? Things such as dojos, the way waypoints on the minimap work, syndicates, and archwing?

Additionally, will we ever see a new tint color slot for the prime bits on primed gear? Or the ability to separate a cape's color setup from armor?

Would It be possible  to be allowed even more freedom towards our Warframe Loadouts such as being able to carry more than one melee, or two Side Arms, or even two Primaries? It sounds silly but a friend of mine pointed out we're having more and more varied weapons like Side Arms that act like Primaries (Angstrum for example) and Melee's that act like Side Arms (Redeemer)?

Also would it be possible to fix loot dilution with quarterly cycles? Of course it would be important to keep BP Pieces together because a quarter is three months and thats a long time but it seems like something that could be entertained or atleast have a better Idea spring from it.

Right now melee stealth attacks and ground finishers are bound to the melee attack button. This causes many unwanted, accidental uses of stealth and ground finishers, as well as sometimes accidentally preventing the use of the same moves. Are there any plans to allow these finishers to be bound to the contextual action button instead of the melee attack button?

Edited by Drasiel

Q1: Keysharing, its such a big part of void play atm, will you implement a way players can come together and share keys without having to do keychecks? Maybe in the observatory at relays and/or in the dojo?

Q2: Catbrows, Mibrows, Felinebrows: Whats the news?

Q3: Starchart: Whats the status? Any info to share? Will there be changes to the way players are rewarded mastery points from nodes?

/sun