The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

Tell us something about this new awsome umbra warframe - when we can get him and how we can get him

(stuff like this is realy interesting somebody ^^)

When we can get the pre corpus valkyr skin ? We allready have seen some pics and the helmet in the creationprozess but we -need- more ^^

Cats are realy funny animlas - you know what i mean - please give us more informations about the knew battlecats in warframe.

thank you for creating the best game i´ve ever playd ^^

Most important question ever - why are the Oculysts glowing gold? Are they Primed? Are they "just not like the others"? :D

What is coming about The Sentients and The Scorched? We all want to know exactly who he is, and we all hope that you'll give us the answer. "One way or another" © - Captain Vor

Will we get to see some Corpus, Grineer, or Infected weapon become prime; or even some other from of advanced version of the weapon? Personally i would love to see a Phage Prime of some sorts. Hopefully its taken into consideration as i know many players that their favorite weapon isn't a Tenno founded weapon. Thanks and keep up the great work. Oh and did ya'll ever come up with a name for the "catbrows"?

I've actually been wondering..how long does it take you, DE, for the creation of a frame? From concept to implementation, I mean. Months? Half a year? I'm "sorta" new, so I'm not sure. I joined near the end of U16 and the start of U17.

Oh, and I hope I can do a double question >->

Have you ever thought of Prime Kubrows? I was actually able to talk to DE_Steve during the livestream, and he seemed up for the idea of it. You can slide it into the lore pretty well without worry..Have us collect "DNA" strands to rebuild the kubrow? It seems to make sense, to me. I thought of this after I wondered "Where's the Kubrows? I thought they came around because of the Orokin? Why are they almost exclusively on Earth?" Maybe add a new room to the spawns (Perhaps of a uncommon chance to spawn) that is a sort of lab for the kubrow? They can be smashed out of the cryostasis chambers they are in, like the Kubrow Dens.

Edited by DampEternalSoul

So you buff Excalibur just to nerf him? Why? It's not like he's overpowered, he's just in the league of most of the frames that wish to remain on top. It's pretty sad that you'd bring us up just to drop us on our heads.. My vote, don't mess with him he's perfect.

Edited by (PS4)Wolf_Pack726

I want to thank DE for the great work that it's done with the underwater tilesets - the audio & visual design is a very special treat for fans of underwater sci-fi like me.

1) Will we be seeing alerts located in the underwater tilesets?

2) Will there be special weekend events that are located in the underwater tilesets?

3) How about developing Archwings & Sentinels that have specialized underwater abilities?

4) Any plans for new mods (or Primed mods) for Sentinels?

Edited by GkarB5

When Oribiter expansion ? 

Most of players REALLY wants this:

warframe__tenno_carrier_by_sbigham-d8gmb

Also when you will start focusing on archwing ? Yes I know we recently got "sharkwing" and some new weapons but its almost a year since archwing comeout and most of core problems of archwing arent fixed, like VERY lmited mission choices, frustrating mini map and locating enemies can be really hard especially in "sharkwing" missions. another problem is limited archwing choices(it would be nice to see some kind of defensive archwing, something that could be used to defend stuff).

But like I mentioned above biggest problem is lack of archwing missions, I would do ANYTHING for archwing(not sharkwing) missions that would let me reliably work for void keys in resonable amount of time(archwing alternative for ground excavation missions) also I maybe add some missions that would let us to work for T4 keys(either more space interception that only gives keys at C rotation or completly new mission type)

Edited by Culaio

Could we see an In-Game option for zoomed weapon sensitivity?

Red Locked Tall Containers: Is it possible to have them contain more rare items..?

Could we see upcoming alerts by a console in our Lisets?  Like the news or along side of it..

How will the vaulted primes be obtainable via drops again?

Any buffs for sniper rifles in the near future?

How is the star chart rework coming along and will mission rewards be reworked to give more incentive to actually play all kinds of missions on the star chart even on higher level planets?

Will there be a rework to the current trade system? For now a trade room in relays would be great where tenno can come together to trade their stuff instead of that inconvenient way with the dojo.

Can there be an option to change the way weapons are holstered, especially melee weapons? For example i never liked the way dual sword weapons like the Dex Dakra are holstered on the back. I would love to have them in like a X-shape on the back or maybe one sword on each side of the waist.