Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sarahapples Top Weapons Lists.

CelticMoss

Question

For players looking to do long void missions *AKA end game* So these weapons work best with 4 CP's

____

Main weapons

____

Dread: If you're looking for something to kill anything in your way this is it.

Disadvantages: You have one shot if you miss you most likely on the ground dead afterwords and large groups can be a pain to deal with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tigris AKA the clone cannon: Once called one of the worst guns in the game now called one of the best you can get great for taking out gunners solo or camping hallways with punch through.

Disadvantages: Unless you have a build with more then the stock 2 shots the reload can be deadly so make your shots count or have a plan B.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonkor: Looking for a nuke for groups and feel lazy with parkor? Well this pretty much solves all of that for you.

Massive damage with a large aoe and a free jump if you shoot the ground under you.

Disadvantages: Only 2 in the clip while it can take out groups if anymore come while you're reloading well better pull out that pistol and also the grenades can make you jump if you shoot it to close to you.

_____

Pistols

_____

Lex Prime: Golden handcannon is very versatile in what it can do but you will want to build status on this.

Disadvantages: This is not a slash damage weapon so it will not be taking much advantage of the 4 CP's but that's why you have a main weapon right? Reload on this is very long so only try to reload outside of battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twin Grakata: Lord Clem shown us the power of the grakata now all of your foes will cower in fear.

Disadvantages: Kickes back like crazy so you need to learn trigger discipline short burst only unless you know you won't miss. You will run out of ammo fast if you go full auto on it. And status isn't it's strong point but it can reach 60% with 3 event mods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tysis AKA piggy: Not much too this gun just the best status gun in the game.

This one is if you want a syndicate pistol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sancti Castanas: Why i picked this over a marelock? Pure element damage over impact.

Disadvantages: WILL KILL YOU do not use this at close range at all to risky but very good for traps.

_____

Melee

_____

These comes down too really personal preference since you have to be desperate to try melee at high level or a immortal chorma.

But the commonly known best melee's for end game is.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Scindo prime: Spin to win what else can you say?

Disadvantages: Dizzy and maybe vomit

--------------------------------------------------

Dakra prime: Has a high damage from it's combo's

Disadvantages: GL getting this since it's hiding in the vault of sadness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon nikana: The great slappy stick brings great honor to my family.

Disadvantages: Might get you disowned by family.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Prisma Dual Cleavers: Now you can live out your low paying jobs in games!

Disadvantages: Makes look like you're in a rave party with volt.

https://youtu.be/N667vRP332I?t=11s

---------------------------------------------

Or you can get soma and be a peasant.

Just wanted to make a silly guide that will have people coming droves saying i can't let you do that starfox.

My english sucks.

Edited by SarahApple

24 answers to this question

Youve missed weapons far better than some included

That would be?

What did DE do to Tigris? Last I remember it was a 2-shot gun that OHKOd everything and people hated it. Did they turn it into a machine gun?

They turned it into a 50k damage per shot shotgun.

you forgot the braton prime, soma (prime), amprex, and the grakata

Braton prime is very nce main but in terms of damage numbers i wouldn't take it past Mid T

Soma and soma prime are good rifles no denying it but i always called them scrub guns

Grakata is good but it's damage is so spread out and the best damage on it is impact the worst of the 3 for flesh targets

Amprex is a very good end game weapon but just that electric damage guh

Edited by SarahApple

No Vaykor Marelock??

The newly buffed Lex Prime actually deals considerably more damage than the Marelok. And the AoE isn't that helpful at high levels.

@OP: You did forget the best sidearm tho - the Furis :D

Braton Prime ain't about damage numbers. It plays the status game and does so very well at that.

This is true, but the status effect that is most beneficial when stacked is Corrosive status against armored enemies. Once you have 4x CP's equipped the Braton falls off very, very quickly, because once the first Viral and Fire proc is active, subsequent procs do nothing but reset the duration. This means that having a high status proc rate is pointless, you only need one once in a while.

Personally, for melee weapons, I like to throw on Jat Kittag. Its impact, admittedly. But it has high status and and makes up for impact due to having such a high amount of impact. But, I do agree at the loss of damage because it is impact, and I like the inclusion of Scindo prime. Spin to win life.

Jat Kittag, Slam attack or combos with innate slam properties---

---kill everything with out of map deaths.

EDIT: Also, Galentine. Hit more things with your spin to win.

And Prime Reach with Orthos Prime/Atterax is insane, too...

Edited by (PS4)DBR87

I notice you have a definite ... style, when it comes to your favorite main weapons. All are single-shot, massive burst, hit-or-miss style weapons.

Also, no mention of Atomos? The face-melting hand-in-a-cookie-jar laser thing?

(although I have recently fallen in love with my Lex Prime. Don't tell atomos, she's a jealous *@##$. Firey red-heads always are)

Dread is only good if your whole squad is running corrosive projection, paris prime is way better since it does puncture.

Tigris's low mag and slow reload makes it worthless in endgame, boltor prime or soma prime will out perform tigris anyday.

twin grakatas are a mid tier to early endgame, horrible recoil, horrible ammo economy, and has the worst damage type for endgame, impact.

Sancti castanas are the worst syndicate weapon in the game, you really picked this over vaykor marelok or telos akbolto?

any other pistol can out perform the tysis

Dread is only good if your whole squad is running corrosive projection, paris prime is way better since it does puncture.

Tigris's low mag and slow reload makes it worthless in endgame, boltor prime or soma prime will out perform tigris anyday.

twin grakatas are a mid tier to early endgame, horrible recoil, horrible ammo economy, and has the worst damage type for endgame, impact.

Sancti castanas are the worst syndicate weapon in the game, you really picked this over vaykor marelok or telos akbolto?

any other pistol can out perform the tysis

Clearly you never played end game if you're not doing 4 CP's you're not getting very far.

Twin grakata's while it does have a higher impact it has very balanced stats and like i said you will run out fast but is very good at burning down targets.

Sancti is the best in terms of end game cause of it pure damage unlike marelock mainly impact based stats which is lower damage vs flesh.

Nothing out performs Tysis in status.

Did you look at the single target burst dps? A quad shot tigris build can easily beat boltor and soma vs single targets and if you need to hit more guys, adding punchthrough and lining up shots isn't going to slow you down.

Also, "only if your whole squad is running Corrosive Projection". Team health restores, and energy restores. If you aren't using them, you haven't gotten far enough to need them, your argument is invalid as in later waves you're going to be using those, relying on a trinity or other support frame for health and energy, or both to the point it's pointless to ignore a 4 corrosive projection team. Your team doesn't have 4 corrosive projection? You better hope you have someone to remove all armor on hostiles