Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Konami Survey (Give Your Opinions To Them)

TheErebus.

http://mobilesurvey.blicx.com/?s=68d309812548887400e375eaa036d2f1&sysl=EN&slp=1

So it seems that Konami has a survey (I am unsure of its authenticity but AlphaOmegaSin has said that it is legit) for what games you'd like to see.

Also note how there isn't any Silent Hill AND NO METAL GEAR SOLID in there.

SO MUCH FOR WANTING TO CONTINUE THE FRANCHISE, HM?

Oh wait...Silent Hill the Pachinko machine. Nevermind.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

I'm doing everything I possibly can to tell them to make another Zone of the Enders. 

I also told them to stop making Castlevania: Lords of Plagiarism. 

I love how their "cross-platform" is desktop and mobile, not desktop and console.

Whenever I saw that I chose PC only, since games aren't hard to port from PC to console. 

Edited by Plasmaface

The survey only really deals with there legacy games. I do surveys for a lot of game developers and that survey seems like the company have no interest in making new IPs, only milking older ones.

Also for Erebus, I think they missed out Silent hills and MGS because of the silent hills cancellation and because the new MGS hasn't launched yet, so no reason to make judgement on them yet.

Ghost you hipster, please tell me what platform you will be getting Phantom Pain for.

Let's form an FOB alliance so I can secretly steal from yours so mine can grow. Err, I mean, meow?

PS4.

I gotta keep the tradition up (of playing every MGS game on Sony consoles).

Also for Erebus, I think they missed out Silent hills and MGS because of the silent hills cancellation and because the new MGS hasn't launched yet, so no reason to make judgement on them yet.

If they cared about the series, they'd put it in there for fans to voice their opinions.

They should just come out and accept that what they've done is stupid.

PS4.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

I try telling people on reddit how playing it on a Playstation is the only way it feels right, but people are going to be rebels, I suppose.

My PSN is Box_Slayer. Hit me up with a friend request, with it containing your Warframe name or something so I know it's you. If you want to, anyways. 

I knew I liked you for a reason.

I try telling people on reddit how playing it on a Playstation is the only way it feels right, but people are going to be rebels, I suppose.

My PSN is Box_Slayer. Hit me up with a friend request, with it containing your Warframe name or something so I know it's you. If you want to, anyways. 

Mine is lozer-32 .

Mine is lozer-32 .

Okay, awesome. I just turned on my PS3 (was playing Dark Souls 2 since I 100% GZ on my PS4 weeks ago) and accepted your friend request, and bunch of others from the reddit FOB alliance.

I am going to have to buy a PSN+ card. Perhaps tomorrow after I get done with my business.

Edited by Tymerc

PS4.

If they cared about the series, they'd put it in there for fans to voice their opinions.

They should just come out and accept that what they've done is stupid.

to me it seems they are not intending to continue both franchises any time soon, but rather moving back to older franchises and looking to reboot them.

Mine is lozer-32 .

you'll never guess what mine is, never.

Completely off-topic, but do you mind if I send you a friend request?

Do it.

to me it seems they are not intending to continue both franchises any time soon, but rather moving back to older franchises and looking to reboot them.

you'll never guess what mine is, never.

...merahP?

The survey only really deals with there legacy games. I do surveys for a lot of game developers and that survey seems like the company have no interest in making new IPs, only milking older ones.

Just like Nintendo.