The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Got 2 Prisma Burst Laser.

Skaleek

Was one supposed to come with the sentinel when i bought it? If so, was it clearly indicated that this was the case? otherwise i just blew an extra 350 ducats buying the laser individually and i assume much of the player base will do the same.

The same thing happened to me.

This was the screen I had when I went to Baro originally:

i97e0qg.png

I bought the Prisma Shade first, then I bought the laser.

Went back to my liset and found this atrocity in my arsenal.

53xLNmH.png

Naturally, I'm upset, so I go back to the relay to warn the other players about this, but most of them are confused. Why?

QwdRCp9.png

That's his inventory now.

I feel like I've been ripped off 350 Ducats.

Considering every Sentinel in the history of forever has always come with its own weapon, why would you think you need to buy the weapon separately?

That's clearly there for those who just want the weapon and not the Sentinel. 

When I got there originally and saw them both separate, what was I supposed to think? Baro always has a bunch of ridiculous wares that are meant to make us spend our Ducats; I didn't think it was out of the ordinary to make us purchase the  sentinel and the weapon separately. 

Besides, we had to do that with the prisma armor already; the Market doesn't make you buy your shoulder/leg armor pieces separately, but Baro does. I just assumed it was DE coming up with another way to make us spend more Ducats.

Didn't think they were coming up with a way for us to mislead us into losing them completely.

Same thing happened to me,

Burst Laser DID exist before I install new hotfix,

but after I installed new hotfix, the Burst Laser is no longer available on Baro's inventory!

Is there any way I can get refund of it?

Edited by Zephy1101

Baro always has a bunch of ridiculous wares that are meant to make us spend our Ducats; I didn't think it was out of the ordinary to make us purchase the  sentinel and the weapon separately. 

Even though in any situation where you've built or bought a Sentinel it ALWAYS comes with a weapon?

I'm disappointed in all of you.

핫픽스를 배포한다고 하였을때, 간단하게 '프리즈마 셰이드에 대해서 설명하고 셰이드를 구매한다면 무기가 동시에 구매됩니다.'라고 사전 안내라도 하였다면 이러한 사태는 일어나지 않았을 것입니다.

사전에 이야기하고 배포하였다면 그 후에 핫픽스를 받고나서 재접속하지 않고 구매한 사람들은 유저의 책임이 컸을지도 모르죠.

이러한 사태는 아니라고 봅니다.

구매한 센티넬 무기는 돌려줘야 한다 생각합니다.

I got 2 prisma burst laser too,one of which i sold, but anyway i sent ticket, because i want they give me back my credits and ducats that i've spent for this bug (350 ducats + 250k credits). It can be low, but i dont want waste them.

Edited by DanyDi95

They wouldn't have removed it abruptly if that were the case. Baro's been behaving oddly ever since the last round, so there's that too.

Yeah, they would've done so due to the flood of complaints from people who bought both. Doesn't mean it was a bug.

Edited by Kestral9999

Yeah, they would've done so due to the flood of complaints from people who bought both. Doesn't mean it was a bug.

It can pretty much be counted as a bug, people had no way of knowing the Prisma Burst Laser came with the Shade. If it had been in the description of "This purchase also includes the Prisma Burst Laser" I'd say too bad for people who bought the single weapon, but it didn't.

It can pretty much be counted as a bug, people had no way of knowing the Prisma Burst Laser came with the Shade. If it had been in the description of "This purchase also includes the Prisma Burst Laser" I'd say too bad for people who bought the single weapon, but it didn't.

I mean, continuity based logic ought to denote that but I'll not complain that they removed it. Now there won't be floods of these threads popping up all weekend.

Hopefully we can get a ducat refund for the Burst Laser purchase. :(

i hope that also. that hot fix was  not right time and people lossed ducats and credits, we need refund for that. and btw that moment i bought laser  server was laggy and clicked purchase button several times and bam  3 lasers i bought from baro ;/ gj DE.

i hope that also. that hot fix was  not right time and people lossed ducats and credits, we need refund for that. and btw that moment i bought laser  server was laggy and clicked purchase button several times and bam  3 lasers i bought from baro ;/ gj DE.

Ouch i feel for you.