The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry But Mr Actualy Matters

Attel_Malagate

no like ill ask excuse me but do you know what to do right? and ill some times get WHAT DO YOU THINK? 3 seconds later the leave :C

Ya and its because they dont know xDDD if someones looking for a raid saying "ya im supposed to do this and this and this" is not a big deal at all.

The best new raider? A rank 4 Rhino. So nope, your argument is bunk, and if you have trouble cheeseballing a mission with Mesa/Trinity/Frost/bloody-well-anything, I really don't know what to say to you.

I have heard tales of these legendary low MR rhino players go ham on other players in RAIDS. I honestly want to meet that mofo~

im going to have to call you out on that one since every time i do raids its usually a MR 13 lower that will cost us the game buy talking a bad trinity or a none forma booben or something. I'm not saying that MR means everything sure a mr 19 could be worse than a MR 11 but the chances are higher that the high MR player to be more knowledgeable and have suitable mods.

I will have to counter call on you cause I often have higher MR who think they are good and they somehow let what they think is good dictate what they do. Goes without saying it becomes a train wreck~

a good way to determine a good player would be to see how many formas on a frame you've got see more than 2 and you got a good frame as a partner only 1 and ...well......for example if i see rifle amp in a t4 survival and i ask him or her to change and they say I DON'T HAVE ROOM immediately you know hes gonna be carried through out the game.

i say forma is the proper way to judge a person on skill. adding lots of forma mean that person took time and effort to understand equipment to actually forma a weapon. byt he way how are you loving the boar prime now? i got 2 forma so far im thinking 2 more might get me to where i can place any mod on it and be flexible with multiple builds.

Just no...I have plenty of frames I have yet to forma and I still do what needs to be done. If adding forma=skill then MR=skill since both can be powered through. It's real simple to find out what weapons are good and just forma and slap on mods just because someone told you or you saw it somewhere. If following behind people can=skill then god help the world. 

Also a downed Loki is also a bad Loki when he's invisible he should be running from spawn to spawn disarming as he goes if you're not doing that your not maximizing your Loki. his invisibility Is his survival because you can't fix squishy. not to mention what aggro they have no guns an beat each other with sticks if you got irradiated disarm.

im sorry why are you telling me what i already know?

I have heard tales of these legendary low MR rhino players go ham on other players in RAIDS. I honestly want to meet that mofo~

I will have to counter call on you cause I often have higher MR who think they are good and they somehow let what they think is good dictate what they do. Goes without saying it becomes a train wreck~

Just no...I have plenty of frames I have yet to forma and I still do what needs to be done. If adding forma=skill then MR=skill since both can be powered through. It's real simple to find out what weapons are good and just forma and slap on mods just because someone told you or you saw it somewhere. If following behind people can=skill then god help the world. 

not for t4 typically for a good t4 build you will need at least one forma especially if you want to be able to swap out aura mods that don't fit in your polarity slot.in the aura slot. but again we go back to i always hear the bravado from some one like you who says they are fine they can go an hour plus and then magically around 40 mins he starts dying left and right until the team decides to just let him die -_-. anyway it was just a suggestion but by the looks of it we can really find any good way to determine a good way to judge some one just by looking at them lol. in reality it shouldn't  be that way >_<

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

it actually does a skill is something your taught or learned an you improve on it ie carpentry plumbing driving. These are all skills that you learn either on your own or watching a teacher or peer. You are confusing skill with talent. Talent as in I'm naturally good at aiming or natural good at puzzles were the word here is being used to describe how easy something came to or you had a high aptitude for it starting off developing it as a skill later on

As we all can see, time, kills, forma, MR all does not matter and everyone somehow has a friend who knows someone who has a friend who is so incredibly leet that he can clean himself up after a major dump only using a single sheet of toilet paper. 

No it doesn't. MR doesn't tell you what equipment they actually have, if it has been formaed or supercharged, what mods they have and at what ranks or provide an actual indicator of competency. The only MRs that really matter are 0-7 since at those ranks some equipment is behind MR locks, everything above that is meaningless as an indicator of the player.

Its not particularly about a specific frame or something, i "recently" did a raid with a couple of people some were experienced and 2 people weren't, while doing the raid i was explaining what to do, while they experienced ones were running around like headless chickens not giving a single F*** about what i was suggesting to do (i was also the leader , not by choice i might add) the unexperienced ones where doing what i told them to do "stand on pads" and such , not hard tasks but hey they were doing something. The last part of the raid was a MESS, NO ONE was standing on the pads to open the doors but me and the other 2 raid newbies, and obviously no one was also carrying the bomb because they were too busy CC'ing already CC'ed enemies. Go figure. I can totally say that if it weren't for those 2 guys i either would have left or we would have miserably failed the raid. So yeah pretty much.

you said invis build Loki is bad an I explained why not

you don't need to be invisible if everyone is disarm ....... if your always invisible then all th aggro that should go to you will go to your teammates the only time you should be invisible is to revive some one if you get shot and killed as a loki then your either lacking distance in your disarm or your not disarming enough.  and if you go with the disarm build i think you get ten seconds of invisibility which is more than enough time to revive some one. you cant have both max reach and also a lot  of  invisibility well at least for me. you might like invisible loki but i sure as hell don't need that type of loki on my side.

This is a gross generalization.

MR is literally just the amount of weapons you've used,

Doesn't man you're good at them.

Just that you've used them

I've seen MR19 take frosts into ODD and globe the whole place.

MR is not an indication of skill (Although anymore it's an indication on who's an elitist jerk, and who's just a player.)

Those were just bad players, they exist, deal with it.

You are an elitist, unfortunately I have to deal with that.

You should be ashamed of yourself for generalizing people like that.

Edited by wolf96781

Time played is no kind of indicator either. I know ppl who have 3000 hours because they stay logged on when they sleep, go out for a night on the town, or go on vacation. I'd have to say total kills and completed missions is a better indicator of a quality player.

But then there is Mesa :/

I actually have more confidence in higher ranked hosts, because I tend to assume if they were willing to spend that much time on the game, they probably have at least decent internet, instead of a laggy MR3 who is unable to stand the game

you don't need to be invisible if everyone is disarm ....... if your always invisible then all th aggro that should go to you will go to your teammates the only time you should be invisible is to revive some one if you get shot and killed as a loki then your either lacking distance in your disarm or your not disarming enough. and if you go with the disarm build i think you get ten seconds of invisibility which is more than enough time to revive some one. you cant have both max reach and also a lot of invisibility well at least for me. you might like invisible loki but i sure as hell don't need that type of loki on my side.

invis to get around and not get caught in between rotation an with my build I can hit one whole spawn run to the next disarm again an keep going the invisibility is for like you said reviving but nullifiers are a thing an when I'm on one side of tile set there also spawning from other so in the time I'm getting there they still have guns an Loki is squishy.

invis to get around and not get caught in between rotation an with my build I can hit one whole spawn run to the next disarm again an keep going the invisibility is for like you said reviving but nullifiers are a thing an when I'm on one side of tile set there also spawning from other so in the time I'm getting there they still have guns an Loki is squishy.

nullies arn't a problem if your partners know their rolls.... so that makes your argument irrelevant. its just as much as a team effort.anyway lets get back to topic clearly we have to different play styles you like the more selfish  invisibility over disarm fine i wouldn't run with you at all end of story now back to the original topic which is finding out a good way to determine if a person is qualified for your team just by looking at them.

I actually have more confidence in higher ranked hosts, because I tend to assume if they were willing to spend that much time on the game, they probably have at least decent internet, instead of a laggy MR3 who is unable to stand the game

but according to some of these people they know MR 3 to do better than most players lol

it actually does a skill is something your taught or learned an you improve on it ie carpentry plumbing driving. These are all skills that you learn either on your own or watching a teacher or peer. You are confusing skill with talent. Talent as in I'm naturally good at aiming or natural good at puzzles were the word here is being used to describe how easy something came to or you had a high aptitude for it starting off developing it as a skill later on

And I think your confusing what I said. I responded to the whole how many times you froma'd=a good way determine a good player. Which is complete hogwash and on par with MR to a degree. I never said "taught or learned" I said "It's real simple to find out what weapons are good and just forma" and it is. But that does not take skill, talent or whatever word you wish to use. Learning what to use and where does not mean you will actually know how to use it. 

And I think your confusing what I said. I responded to the whole how many times you froma'd=a good way determine a good player. Which is complete hogwash and on par with MR to a degree. I never said "taught or learned" I said "It's real simple to find out what weapons are good and just forma" and it is. But that does not take skill, talent or whatever word you wish to use. Learning what to use and where does not mean you will actually know how to use it. 

hoid up... ok so if some one sees a build then takes the time look up the weapon learn about the weapon then decides to rank up the weapon follows a specific build. im pretty sure during the time that your using the weapon and spending time forma a weapon will eventually give you enough information about the weapon as you progress with it....you don't just get skill you EARN it buy actually practicing something. Thats kind of where i was getting at but then again there is draco.....-_-

In general this just goes to show you shouldn't put to much expectation on randoms that's just a given when ever I play I take it upon myself to do the important get your hands dirty jobs because if an I say if outta my experience they always botch it or cant do it efficiently ie killing a certain group of enemies or putting down some damage the only I didn't have this mind set was when we had conclave under our names and people would be butt-hurt in recruiting chat saying if you have over 1k conclave your doing something wrong or people spouting conclave don't matter those people displayed why there not improving an showed they were frustrated. Not to mention it was a better way to paint a picture of what they had off of conclave rating cause not everyone can pass 1500 let alone 2k