Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Bring Back Legendary Fusion Cores Please

AlienOvermind

Nah, these mods would kill the game.

I understand you kids want your weapons all maxed with all maxed mods as soon as possible because of reason but, if you think of that for just a moment you realize that once you max a R10 mod you have it for all your frames/weapons till forevah.

Isn't a big deal to max a R10 mod. With ~2-3 weeks, maybe 1 month, of non intensive playing you can bring your Primed mod from 0 to 10.

Yeah, I never said it's impossible to max R10 mod. Yeah, it's possible. And more of it - you can already buy maxed mod in trade chat.

But, time-savers (and visual customization) are the flesh and blood of f2p monetization. And I believe, that adding another time-saver won't hurt the game if implemented correctly. And by "implemented correctly" I mean DE should make sure that this item is hard enough to get / expensive / limited, because it's something really powerful.

Nah, these mods would kill the game.

I understand you kids want your weapons all maxed with all maxed mods as soon as possible because of reason but, if you think of that for just a moment you realize that once you max a R10 mod you have it for all your frames/weapons till forevah.

Isn't a big deal to max a R10 mod. With ~2-3 weeks, maybe 1 month, of non intensive playing you can bring your Primed mod from 0 to 10.

Not rly, you have it only until new more powerful happen, like for example idk. primed mods maybe??

Then sorry 1 r10 mod is taking a month?? you know we have over 30 of them in game?? not counting in u10, extra copies for sentinels and primed mods?? 2 years of grind for what we currently have and we get quite a few every know and then.

Then sorry 1 r10 mod is taking a month?? you know we have over 30 of them in game?? not counting in u10, extra copies for sentinels and primed mods?? 2 years of grind for what we currently have and we get quite a few every know and then.

Yeah, they'll keep coming out too fast for anyone to keep up at that pace.

You can run Voids over and over again, but you can only do one Raid a day

But you can do Raid again another day. And will be able to do that next month and next year. So it's at least better, than event with Gate Crash mods "reappearing". But you will have a choice: either you farm Rare R5 Cores (slow, but reliable) or betting on your luck and do Raids (may take infinite time, but may take one day as well).

And another thing — Legendary Cores will appear in trading chat, because some lucky people would rather have platinum, than the core.

Though some people suggested making then untradeable — and that's a valid option too in some cases. For example if DE decide to add Legendary Core both to the market and to Raid rewards and they may want to eliminate competition between market and trade chat.

Not rly, you have it only until new more powerful happen, like for example idk. primed mods maybe??

Yep. Probably I'm used to it but I've played oldschool games which used to take years to be "maxed".

Also you need a lot of time to get is 10/10, but having these 8/10 is rather easy. And they work perfectly...I have all my important mods up to 8/10 and then I'm slowing updating some to 9/10 and then 10/10. It takes time but after all that's the core of game's longevity.