Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

so everyone is having this issue on the XBOX ONE aka XBONE? This is seriously just lame we've all, on top of this suckage lost out both on daily and login rewards for quite litterally no good reason . We all had better get something for this waste of time and items. Perhaps a skin, orokin blueprint, free credits or mods. This marks two days of "Login failed. Check your info." No one is happy right now this better get fixed asap or people will start leaving.

Yea same, problem. Unfortunately DE should compensate all players with FREE or at least discounted plat. Everyone vote this up so they can make it happen. To be honest as long as we accept mediocre service, that's what we will get.

As for manpower=

If you manage your own server, you do so understanding that you will need 24/7 support for that server. In case there are any critical issues. You need to be able to respond to those instances quickly. That is just the basics- especially when you do have Paying customers and monetary transactions involved.

SO after over 12 hours of downtime. STOP MAKING EXCUSES..................... DEMAND RESTITUTION .................... FREE PLAT & Discounted plat---DE

Hey it looks like they do appreciate us...And I will say i appreciate them for understanding and caring about the frustration this has brought.

EVERYONE - they are giving us some affinity boosters. Whether this will stack or not, Im not sure. Either way!! Kudos to DE for at least trying to compensate their Fans

Haven't confirmed if it is up or not but if you are missing plat or wasted plat on resource boosters... Email support.

Thanks

Hey it looks like they do appreciate us...And I will say i appreciate them for understanding and caring about the frustration this has brought.

EVERYONE - they are giving us some affinity boosters. Whether this will stack or not, Im not sure. Either way!! Kudos to DE for at least trying to compensate their Fans

Haven't confirmed if it is up or not but if you are missing plat or wasted plat on resource boosters... Email support.

Thanks

NO WAY to Discount plat i don't want to buy more i spent plat on boosters i want my boosters back NOT AFFINITY

There are a lot of people demanding compensation but I bet none of you actually have READ the End User License Agreement (EULA). You should take a few minutes next time and read before clicking agree so that you better understand what you are agreeing to. Not sure why anyone would think the DE's would just give out platinum, that is just unheard of, stop demanding and just be thankful for what they are giving (Affinity)!!!

There are a lot of people demanding compensation but I bet none of you actually have READ the End User License Agreement (EULA). You should take a few minutes next time and read before clicking agree so that you better understand what you are agreeing to. Not sure why anyone would think the DE's would just give out platinum, that is just unheard of, stop demanding and just be thankful for what they are giving (Affinity)!!!

Completly agree its not even the devlopers fault

Not looking for compensation. Not bothered about free boosters. It would be nice however if we could get some sort of update on the fix at hand or an eta on how long warframe will be down.

I agree we need some sort of update on whats happening however the issues are wuith xbox so thats why there hasnt been many info on it

RedFox2007 has the right Idea. This Forum labeled Login Failed. Check Your Info. Should Be information solely about that fault. A place for us to be able to see updates from DE. The fact people do nothing but complain about something other than the actual issue defeats the purpose of having this forum. There should be an actual page where only the DE people can post so we can check up on status progress for issues needing fixed and not have to sift through all the ignorance of people who think a forum is just a place to whine and throw a tantrum just to try to get their way.