Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Forma Braton Vandal

SolaireTheSunWalker

Oh I see, the stars show formas.

Eh, didn't even notice until the guy put the gif of his gaining stars.

Um so why? Literally no one but other forma spammers would even give a crap, and the ones I've seen posting have just said "Seen it before" and "Join the club."

So...grats? On wasting a massive amount of time for literally nothing...literally nothing.

I would gain more by spending a day looking for a penny in my couch.

Also, before you post something as intelligent as "I'm awesome, you're jealous."

No, one of my pet peeves is when people boast accomplishments that mean absolutely nothing. Even a 'book of useless records' has people that got into a book for their massive time dumps, you didn't even do something unique let alone noteworthy in any sense of the word. Once this thread exits page one, you will disappear in the eyes of everyone but your own circle of friends, and you're boasting about it. Bragging, about fading into obscurity for an empty accomplishment.

Oh I see, the stars show formas.

Eh, didn't even notice until the guy put the gif of his gaining stars.

Um so why? Literally no one but other forma spammers would even give a crap, and the ones I've seen posting have just said "Seen it before" and "Join the club."

So...grats? On wasting a massive amount of time for literally nothing...literally nothing.

I would gain more by spending a day looking for a penny in my couch.

Also, before you post something as intelligent as "I'm awesome, you're jealous."

No, one of my pet peeves is when people boast accomplishments that mean absolutely nothing. Even a 'book of useless records' has people that got into a book for their massive time dumps, you didn't even do something unique let alone noteworthy in any sense of the word. Once this thread exits page one, you will disappear in the eyes of everyone but your own circle of friends, and you're boasting about it. Bragging, about fading into obscurity for an empty accomplishment.

Ah I was waiting for the salty comment I braced for it. No this was in no means to show I'm awesome ? nor jealousy so why you got that idea nobody will ever know. I truly couldn't care if you want to consider this boasting I thought it would be cool to post it with there being a reason behind it I just never posted it for other reasons that DE can act on if they want. 

With a tread like this I can expect comments like these... it's the internet there's always someone there for someone to complain  about no matter what it is/the reason for doing all I can simply say is sorry you feel like that if it does for what ever reason bug you but you didn't need to post a comment move on it's not hard.

Yet you took the time to post here.

We do this because we find it fun, and we like to share it.

Also:

Also this too just a shorter version of what I was getting at lol 

It's not something I'd do with my time, but I say let the people who do this have their fun. We all have our own ways of having fun. If that's fun for someone no harm in it. Let people enjoy what they enjoy if it's not hurting anyone. 

At first I was like, I don't really understand why. But I'm realizing I don't really need to understand. Just accept that other people may like to do things that aren't my cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that. 

It's not something I'd do with my time, but I say let the people who do this have their fun. We all have our own ways of having fun. If that's fun for someone no harm in it. Let people enjoy what they enjoy if it's not hurting anyone. 

At first I was like, I don't really understand why. But I'm realizing I don't really need to understand. Just accept that other people may like to do things that aren't my cup of tea. Nothing wrong with that. 

My god why can't more people think like you ?! But I honestly feel if I put down a reason people would complain about that even more as well since it's a long shot, not talking about getting it buff or anything :P something harmless but I enjoyed doing it XD

you guys have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands

cripes, go read a book or go outside if you got that much time on your hands.

also, why on earth are ppl congratulating you???? wtf??

Edited by TennoMordant