Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Recent News, Destiny Kills Itself!

4G3NT_0R4NG3

Here's an exotic Warlock chest armor piece coming with The Taken King expansion:

Alchemists-Raiment-exotic-chest.jpg?resi

What does it do, you ask?

-Collecting Primary Ammo will give you a chance to gain glimmer.
-Orbs collected when your Super is full recharge your grenades and melee.

-COLLECTING PRIMARY AMMO WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GAIN GLIMMER.

It's the Destiny version of Desecrate.

It appears Destiny has decided to messily commit Seppuku all over the nice paintings. It might even be taking inspiration from Warframe at this point, despite this behavior being completely suicidal. It's like when an unpopular kid in high school starts smoking to look cool, and then dies of throat cancer.

"Wow, you're dealing massive, irreparable damage to yourself? That's so awesome! Let me try next!"

We get it. Destiny is derivative. We don't need to make a new thread every time they do something that DE's done before. 

Just a word of advice, It's a good idea to avoid fanboyish behavior. It's ok to like something, but lets not act like Warframe was the first game to do anything cool or fun. 

Edited by Plasmaface

IN this thread, we see another person trying to make Destiny look worse by trying to make it look like it stole ideas from Warframe, when in reality, many games have similar aspects in their gameplay.

The OP has logic like this:

"If X is in this game, and a very similar feature was in Warframe, it took ideas from Warframe".

So I guess any game that gives you more in-game currency when you use a specific weapon took the idea from Warframe. 

Just like how someone else made a thread when it was announced that Destiny would have sword weapons for you to use. 

Hey look at this certain Item in Bloodborne that gives you more Blood Echoes (the in-game currency), it took ideas from Warframe! 

http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Moon

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

I'm completely okay with this because I already dislike Destiny for no good reason, and I think I'd like to continue to dislike Destiny for no good reason.

Having something to sneer at is welcome stress relief, and I won't judge your logic because it enables me to engage in a little harmless snobbery. Hooray for pragmatism!

BUT THEY DID!

How?  Like has been mentioned in almost all Warframe V. Destiny threads, there are only so many unique game concepts out there and it's only a matter of time before something crosses over.  Especially if it's in the genre of space commandos/ninjas with guns and swords flying around on ships  to other planets.

How?  Like has been mentioned in almost all Warframe V. Destiny threads, there are only so many unique game concepts out there and it's only a matter of time before something crosses over.  Especially if it's in the genre of space commandos/ninjas with guns and swords flying around on ships  to other planets.

I'm dissapointed, you thought I was serious I just this this to mess around c: