Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

TENNO

Excalibur was the first, the master of the sword, the one where our cultures name comes from. He is the one most of us played first, discovered the Universe with him. He is the one who stands closest to the Sentients Drones, ready to fight. We need his experience, his bravery, his strength. He is the Symbol for us Tenno! That Leader is the Leader we need, VOTE EXCALIBUR!

here is the link incase i cant post pictures:

http://pasteboard.co/x2CmpTi.jpg

x2CmpTi.jpg

painted on A3, i did the drawing and the Photoshop, my Girlfriend the the colouring since she always supports me! (:

Edited by mhn23

Following the events of the Nattah Quest, Teshin yearns to take command as the Lotus has kept so many secrets that this created doubts about the Lotus' true intentions. Because of this, The Tenno are treated like children, soldiers, and pawns who merely seek a voice to guide them. But because of the division between the Tenno who follow Lotus' guidance and Teshin's rule, the Tenno have gathered to represent themselves as well believing they have a right to be heard as well.

Thus, the Relays have selected an acting leader to avoid conflict among themselves.

Frost is chosen to join among the candidates.

Primarily because of Snow Globes.

Snow Globes are primarily used for defense, and after what happened to one of the Relays,

Frost will focus to recreating his systems to a larger scale and install it to the remaining Relay's cores to create a large Globe around the Relays to simulate a force field to avoid another attack.

Believe in Globe. Believe, Trust, & Vote Frost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC2Bq_4iZeU

Also, I made a little something in addition. I dont know about the rules about having one submission meant that I'm only allowed to post one video/image or both for one candidate. So I'll just place a spoiler thing on the image since my entry is centered around the vid.

BLNbBTa.jpg

Edited by Julaco