The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

TENNO

Excalibur was the first, the master of the sword, the one where our cultures name comes from. He is the one most of us played first, discovered the Universe with him. He is the one who stands closest to the Sentients Drones, ready to fight. We need his experience, his bravery, his strength. He is the Symbol for us Tenno! That Leader is the Leader we need, VOTE EXCALIBUR!

here is the link incase i cant post pictures:

http://pasteboard.co/x2CmpTi.jpg

painted on A3, i did the drawing and the Photoshop, my Girlfriend the the colouring since she always supports me! (:

You should think about redoing the Text that is covering the drawing. It ruins a really good drawing. Get a proper positioning for it and a good font and it will be 3-4x better. No joke. That random text is bad. Try white text with black lining or something like that. 

<I hope I'm not too late! First time poster here. Here goes. :) >

<P.S -I'm so so so sorry for the pun.>

I used the amazing Orokin script font by Dylexy.

The forum thread can be found here.

1g6FHt3.png

Tenno, 

Do you find yourself asking these questions?

What is the danger at the fringes of the Origin System?

Are we really prepared for anything? What will we do to prepare? 

Do I Forma this? Do I potato that?

How long will our fellow Tenno have to bare standing for the lack of seats in their Lisets? 

How is Booben formed?

What are the names of our so-called Syndicate leaders? Are we supposed to truly trust those who we don't really know?

Then vote Ash for Origin System!

We Ash the REAL questions to make a change!

And have the blades to do it!

Edited by Verchalle

5TLWBS6.jpg?1

Earth is in turmoil, the very birthplace of life is on the brink of destruction. We must reclaim it from the Grineer, at all costs.

(this is my first ever submission to any contest and one of my first projects. I hope you enjoy it)

Edited by MoonyBooty