Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loyalties Shall Be Tested.

JaysInc

"When it comes down to greedy milk and nuka-cola, loyalties shall be tested."

-Anonymous Wiki Contributor

By the time I'm posting this, greedy milk is in the lead by just a sliver from Mabel Juice. If we can keep this up for at least 4-5 days, we will be heading to the final round. Honestly, I have no doubts that we will win this , it's the final round that concerns me.

As we can see, Nuka Cola is dominating Cookie cat, and that's because Fallout has a bigger fanbase compared to Warframe.

So with this, are we sure our own Warframe fan base will be loyal to our cause in this vote?

From what I've heard the insane number of votes on Nuka Cola came from some post on reddit. If that doesn't happen in the final round we'll probably have no issues winning. I bet DE will give us some super nice goodie if we win too, so our community has motivation. As for nuka-cola, every company in the fallout universe seemingly wanted to use everyone as guinea pigs, so I'd not touch that stuff with an 11 foot pole. Besides Greedy Milk is good for the soul.

Sorry warframe. I love you, but I love fallout more...

Traitor!

If it was about Fallout 1 or 2, I would be taking a swig of that radioactive soda myself; but I am not much of a fan of Bethesda's Oblivion mod style of  Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Greedy Milk and Warframe I would vote then.