Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had Been Thinking About This "naming And Shaming" Thing...

Renegade343

And I came to a decision: 

You know what, from this day forth, I will allow any player in Warframe to name and shame me, be it through video, images, mouth-to-mouth, and whatnot, because I like to know what does it feel like to be targeted constantly whenever I make the slightest mistake or say something ever so slightly offensive. 

You can use thread as proof whenever you name and shame me, to show that I am allowing this to happen to me. 

Name and shame you from not allowing me to RP with your characters... I just liked them a lot. There was so much thought put behind them.

Not really but it is true that there was a lot work put on them.

Edited by Revel72

Which is why Ren should check with DE...

I don't thin you understand. The answer will most definitely be "no", because as soon as one person asks for this special exception, a bunch will follow up behind asking the same request. Besides, I'm sure the forum moderators don't want a blacklist of people who are allowed to be publicly shamed. That's just dumb, and I'mm sure it's not in their interest.

I don't thin you understand. The answer will most definitely be "no", because as soon as one person asks for this special exception, a bunch will follow up behind asking the same request. Besides, I'm sure the forum moderators don't want a blacklist of people who are allowed to be publicly shamed. That's just dumb, and I'mm sure it's not in their interest.

.-.

Which is why Ren should talk to DE...

You can just indicate it on the title above our profile icons. 

Anyways, sent a message to one of the staff members about this.