The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bow Quiver Going Through Warframes Chest [Known Bug]

halofury36

As I was customizing my character in the arsenal, I noticed that when a bow (Daikyu was the one I used, in case it is only that bow) is hidden while holstered that the quiver both remains and often seems to go horizontal piercing through the character. I noticed this on my limbo.

I'll try to attach a picture later.

So this has happened twice now, once when I returned from my Liset after a mission and just now when I logged back in. My warframe is literally impaled through the chest by the arrows and I'm certain it's due to the fact that I have the Bow hidden when holstered. Here's a couple screenshots of said bug:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633105761578669392/F692F927BA1818AF490366EEA00D731B91E769A7/

and

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633105761579121619/83B32A4711EEB984DA879D300FDC62A7269741F1/

2h87r79.jpg

All I have to say is....ow.

(Equipped Daikyu with the Ormolu skin, not visible when holstered, and when I exited the Arsenal this started to happen. I noticed it only happens with the Ormolu skin equipped and invisible holster, not when it's the original Daikyu skin while invisibly holstered or when the Ormolu skin is used while visibly holstered.)

I logged in today and equip my Daikyu, then turned off the "Visible when holstered" option. I stepped out of arsenal, only to see that the Daikyu's quiver was going directly through my torso completely horizontal. Turned on "Visible when holstered", everything was as it should look. I changed frames/secondaries/melees the quiver through torso was still there. I logged out and back in, still quiver though toroso. 

Also happened to me. The skin is only like that inside the Liset, when in a mission or in the Arsenal it's completely normal, even when you have a different weapon out (With the Paris Prime hidden) the quiver is still in the correct place.