Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Do You See The Least?

RoosterTheRed

Just did a mobile defense alert and saw a Banshee doing her thing. I realized I haven't seen a Banshee in forever. The more I thought about it, I realized I hadn't seen a Zephyr, Ember, Banshee, Oberon, Limbo, or Chroma in a very, very long time. This could be because of these frames' respective issues, or difficulty to acquire and build versus their usefulness. 

What frames have you guys not seen in awhile? 

Zephyr and Limbo seem to be the rare ones.

I play Banshee sometimes and somehow I never see a Banshee until I'm playing her... then there's always another Banshee in the group. -.-

I see Ember all the time,but I mostly tend to play low and mid level stuff to level my forma'd weapons.

I will say this, though. I NEVER see Saryn or Nekros really played in PUGs. Saryn is always super gimped duration to spam 4 and Nekros is always Desecrating and using a weapon that hits lots of enemies. No one is running around shooting and using spores, using molt and hacking stuff up with her melee buff and I don't even remember what terrify looks like. LOL

He's very underpowered, and arguably boring, in comparison to other frames. 

Have you used him?

Have you created a light show so amazing that it tripped enemies up so bad?  

Have you LIFTED an entire room full of enemies and slam them down in RIGHTEOUSNESS turning them into delicious pulsating and throbbing health orbs?  Have you!?

Have you become the invincible juggernaut, destroyer of armies, and salubrious saboteur ALL-IN-ONE!?

Do you even lift clem?