Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Do You See The Least?

RoosterTheRed

In my 58 days of gameplay time, I've seen only 3 Banshees in random pubs. Last time I saw one and commented on it, the person said they didn't like her and were just leveling her for mastery ;_; In short, I only see Banshee when I play her myself. Which makes me sad as she's been one of my favourite frames since I started playing.

If not Banshee, then Chroma. Don't think I've met more than a handful of Chromas either.

I picked Mag as my starting frame and I see some people posted it here...is there something I need to worry about?

Mag is fine, but her powers are highly reliant on facing enemies with Shields which limits her use and as such you don't see her much in general, but if you run Corpus maps you see her. A lot.

Chroma's. I swear their extinct.

I use a fire chroma most of the time... If not I use a a no pilfer Hydroid...  I also use Limbo sometimes.... That's the only frames i get to play most of the time

Edited by AfternoonPalm

Have you used him?

Have you created a light show so amazing that it tripped enemies up so bad?

Have you LIFTED an entire room full of enemies and slam them down in RIGHTEOUSNESS turning them into delicious pulsating and throbbing health orbs? Have you!?

Have you become the invincible juggernaut, destroyer of armies, and salubrious saboteur ALL-IN-ONE!?

Do you even lift clem?

I like the way you think John. Oberon is a great frame! Who else is going to heal these guys when they are close to going down. He is Offensive and Defensive at the same time.

Obe-Ron Tennobi is love and he is life.

But he could be even better with an epic rework, something like this.....

Get rid of his "hit 4 to win" ability. Make Hallowed ground a toggled Aura. Similar to Paladins from Diablo 2 :) maybe his 4th can be some type of toggle ability similar to Excaliburs. Perhaps he would pull out an energy broadsword and Tower shield. But instead of doing god damge and sending waves out he gets good damage and crazy high defense and perhaps health regen

Edited by (PS4)Oreic-Reynier

Obe-Ron Tennobi is love and he is life.

But he could be even better with an epic rework, something like this.....

Get rid of his "hit 4 to win" ability. Make Hallowed ground a toggled Aura. Similar to Paladins from Diablo 2 :) maybe his 4th can be some type of toggle ability similar to Excaliburs. Perhaps he would pull out an energy broadsword and Tower shield. But instead of doing god damge and sending waves out he gets good damage and crazy high defense and perhaps health regen

Broberon has press 4 to win ?

I use it for the 35m radiation proc.

And overextended kills damage which I think you know.

My husband and I have been experimenting with Banshee and Equinox combo, but we haven't seen anyone else play Banshee lately.  I've seen like one Zephyr (not counting the one I'm leveling right now) in the past week or so and a Limbo in some random mobile defense mission. Haven't seen Chroma for quite some time now.

Don't see Zephyr or Hydroid and Saryn is kinda rare too.

And I see way too many Ash Primes. Wow that is the ugliest frame.

I main Ash, and his sudden popularity after becoming a prime irks me for ultimately vain reasons. Like when people start liking your totally unique, underground indie-metal-synth-pop-metallica music.