Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Support

(PSN)ZoroarkSLE

Lets talk about the general topic of how slow DE gets back to their customers and players for warframe. My name in ps4 is ZoroarkSLE i prolly got hit with an automated ban even tho i didnt do anything and its taking them WEEKS to even look at my report. Im getting frustrated. Anybody else feel this needs to be changed? I deserve a good responce time. As do you

Edited by -Himari-
Edited OP for language.

Copied and pasted from the support page: "Warframe Support is currently under heavy load. Please expect longer than usual processing times while we work through the backlog."

They will get to your ticket, but things take time. Don't expect them to look at it right away.

Considering how much you like to assert your control in any situation by being quite the loquacious rascal and showing off your verbose and rather infantile vocabulary, perhaps you got banned for uncontrollable profanity in-game. In any case, you might need to get back down to earth and make sure that you didn't use such language in dealing with the Warframe Support group in regards to your ban.

They deal with enough already; they do not need to deal with angry, swearing youngsters. That won't get you anywhere.

I feel the correct action DE should take is at the very least Inform the banned player why they are banned (and for how long). Its only polite.

Every player like every customer in the world deserves a good/decent response time and frankly I buy the concept that the customer is always right. And especially more so in times like this because god knows DE needs customers to survive more than the customer needs DE to survive. 

Let me give you an example. Say Walmart treats you badly. Are you going to boycott them? You could but how many competitors/options do you have realistically. Now if DE treats you bad, how many competing games are there right now today in the market? You might not get a like for like replacement but god knows the gaming industry is huge and growing by the day and there are always so many more genres/places to spend my money on.

Considering how much you like to assert your control in any situation by being quite the loquacious rascal and showing off your verbose and rather infantile vocabulary, perhaps you got banned for uncontrollable profanity in-game. In any case, you might need to get back down to earth and make sure that you didn't use such language in dealing with the Warframe Support group in regards to your ban.

They deal with enough already; they do not need to deal with angry, swearing youngsters. That won't get you anywhere.

Keep your polite vocabulary for polite people and "F*** that $&*(#". Warframe support is by far the BEST i've seen in ANY game.

On the contrary buddy. Customer Service (CS) deals with angry swearing clients all the time. In fact, my argument is that when a client has to call CS, he has probably experienced a service failure and is already hopping mad to begin with. Add in the slew of automated button/number choosing and the long call waiting times and by the time the client gets to a CS Officer (CSO) he will be out for blood. 

You can argue that it's unfair but the truth is, firms just want to maximize profit. CS is a very cheap way for them to handle the few percentage of acceptable service failures due to their cost cutting. And so, should you be upset with the topic starter or the business practices of the firm.

In Asia, there are quiet rooms where Customer Service Officers are allowed down time to cry their hearts out before taking the next call (scolding). And mind you, these are outsourced from the likes of the "global" firms of the world. 

Rage not at the Topic Starter but at DE buddy. You are just feeling frustrated at dealing with just another unhappy client; something CS has to deal with every minute of everyday. And you don't even have the patience to guide just one guy.

Keep your polite vocabulary for polite people and "F*** that $&*(#". Warframe support is by far the BEST i've seen in ANY game.

You must be really lucky then. 

It is unfair to extrapolate your own experience unto others. You went to a McD and received wonderful service and you rave all about it. I went to McD tomorrow and get a cockroach in my burger. Should you rant at me just because I said that McD sucks? 

Your own experience might be great buddy. It doesn't apply to everyone.

To my knowledge, Digital Extremes is a fairly small company, and their customer support area is seriously understaffed. They don't even need to offer any sort of support, so count your blessings. Due to all of that, I don't feel I need a quick response time.

Also, I highly doubt you were just banned for no reason in particular.

To my knowledge, Digital Extremes is a fairly small company, and their customer support area is seriously understaffed. They don't even need to offer any sort of support, so count your blessings. Due to all of that, I don't feel I need a quick response time.

Also, I highly doubt you were just banned for no reason in particular.

Size is not an excuse for a service failure. Stop defending companies and stop saying that CS is small. Always remember that CS is a very cheap way to mend bad services (the game). So

1. Fix the bugs or

2. Develop/program better or

3. Get a larger/better CS team or

4. Lose players

Size is not an excuse for a service failure. Stop defending companies and stop saying that CS is small. Always remember that CS is a very cheap way to mend bad services (the game). So

1. Fix the bugs or

2. Develop/program better or

3. Get a larger/better CS team or

4. Lose players

Size is an excuse for a service failure when you have less than 100 people handling support for hundreds of thousands of players.  

If they don't have the people on hand to deal with the issue, it's going to take a few weeks to handle, especially when they work on a priority basis.

Copied and pasted from the support page: "Warframe Support is currently under heavy load. Please expect longer than usual processing times while we work through the backlog."

They will get to your ticket, but things take time. Don't expect them to look at it right away.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Support will respond to you, just like they respond to everyone else. Be patient with them.