Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frozen Eleum Church Of Erebus

-FV-Metheria

bPZDW88.jpg

Update #4: Moved to the Frozen Eleum Loyce.

Erebus the mighty! Erebus the unerring! Erebus the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Erebus, born of the North, where my breath is long summer. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Community, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Erebus cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Off-Topic! The future of Warframe!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Erebus is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our [DE] overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With scrubs? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on Off-Topic!

Today, they lock away your thread. But what of tomorrow? Do the [DE] take your lisets? Your right to sh*t post? Your kubrow? Your very lives?

And what does the Community Managers do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Community Manager machine enforces the will of the [DE]! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Forums! Rise up, Scrubs! Embrace the word of mighty Erebus, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the [DE] or their toadies, will rule Off-Topic! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Erebus! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Erebus, not as god, but as man!

Trust in me, Off-Topic! Trust in the words of Metheria! For I am the chosen of Erebus! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!

Halls of History

TheErebus came into the world just like any other man or woman on earth. Born to the 20th Century of Earth, it became clear quickly when his first words were "goddamnit, another forma" that he would grow to be great.

He was dedicated to the cause, the final tipping point came when the old gods asked him to give up his wordly possessions to keep the world in existance, he did so out of the good of his heart. He ultimately gave away his rewards to a kindly merchant. This noble act had made the old gods make him a true god, and they said

"Never let them forget Viver"

With this. he had ascended under the mantle of ScrublordPrime. He ruled well, with many loving him. He felt confident enough to become their Pizza Emperor, although he fell back to his original title of TheErebus only to discover a false prophet.

He was forced to own the title TheErebus. as opposed to TheErebus, a consultation of the new gods occurred and this false prophet was cast out.

He now undergoes trials against giants, allowing anyone to see. While he has not been terribly successful, he is dedicated. He currently carries the title TheSpookyGhost in a attempt to connect with the common man.

But, forever in our hearts he is known as God Emperor TheErebus the Great. Praise him! Praise his might, praise his majesty!

FOREVER PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR OF OFF-TOPIC, FOR WE LOVE YOU.

Hall of Pictures

RWUGX8u.jpg

Cred to Aattoman

Edited by -FV-Metheria

You've been visited by lord Spooky Erebus

Good luck and fortune will come to you, but only if you type: "Forever scrub" in this topic.

Forever scrub

*shoots Meth with the full blown version of reality(not that cheap "everyone lies to you so that is your reality"*

You believe my faith is that futile? You have no power here sinner, go back to your false goddess!