Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote For Nuka Cola

TheErebus.

We lost the Fantasy Food FIght, primarily because the mods thought it'd be funny if they extend the time so that Mabel Juice got about 0.02% higher than Greedy Milk.

Vote for Nuka Cola, and crush Mabel Juice down.

We lost the battle, but now we fight under a different flag.

So... About the mods rigging the thing, what happens now?

Do we get the *special Alert* since we did our part? Or did the mods cheat 30,000 voters (I suspect a significant portion of those are fraudulent, but oh well) out of a Potato/Tomato/Fusion-Core/Credit Alert?

Did they really extend the time? What was the justification? The cartoon kids are only allowed to use the computer on the weekend?

From what I've heard, they ran it 40 minutes late, then ended it the moment Mabel Juice had a 0.2% lead, despite Greedy Milk holding the lead at the official time of ending, as well as after the vote was closed yet the polls were still running.

Edited by Kthal

Did they really extend the time? What was the justification? The cartoon kids are only allowed to use the computer on the weekend?

I'm not sure if it's even legit, but supposedly, the winner will have the food made in real life. So there may have been bias on the moderators side of things. 

I'm not sure if it's even legit, but supposedly, the winner will have the food made in real life. So there may have been bias on the moderators side of things. 

Nah dude, the top 4 food are gonna be made. Our greedy milk will be at comic-con, rigged pools or not! :)

@Spooky - We've done this before. Last time Greedy Milk was top 5, so it got made by a food truck at the New York comic con 2014.

I can't copy/paste to the forums for whatever reason, but just google search 2014 fantasy food recipe wiki.

Hang on... Isn't this odd... "Smile Dip" beat Nuka Cola in 2014.... Get this: "Smile Dip" is also from "Gravity Falls" the show that has Mabel Juice this year....

The Plot Thickens

@Spooky - We've done this before. Last time Greedy Milk was top 5, so it got made by a food truck at the New York comic con 2014.

I can't copy/paste to the forums for whatever reason, but just google search 2014 fantasy food recipe wiki.

Hang on... Isn't this odd... "Smile Dip" beat Nuka Cola in 2014.... Get this: "Smile Dip" is also from "Gravity Falls" the show that has Mabel Juice this year....

The Plot Thickens

Both shows joke about the illuminati. The illuminati funded the vote.