Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battlefront Has No Server Browser.

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/star-wars-battlefront-has-no-server-browser/

Yup, no server browser.

Either matchmaking or nothing.

Obviously, this made a lot of PC players upset because server browsers are very useful for picking out certain servers that meet your tastes.

So far, we have no idea how the matchmaking works (other than it's somehow a skill based matchmaking system) until the "technical test" coming next month.

that doesn't make sense, because the last i knew, we were told they recognized how much everyone hates Battlelog and conceded to make a Server Browser and actual interfaces inside of the game.

Battlelog is the dumbest thing DICE has ever done.

It's been like this since... 2011?

while i agree the web interface is horsesnot, the previous titles did still have a Server Browser.

I'm talking about EA pushing their something-log platform for nearly every game they release, and pretty much every shooter is there.

Battlefield 3 started the wave of bullS#&$, shortly followed by Battlefield 4, Hardline and now, Battlefront.

Even some damn NFS game has auto-log iirc.

Edited by Mofixil

so if I'm in a country the server refreshes last then I can forget about finding a server to play low latency instantly instead I have to wait depending on the amount of servers there are... and I thougt EA said they want to change their image of being the worst thing to happen to gaming since E.T.