Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2X Diriga Sentinel Giveaway

TTie

I'm a bit disappointed in people's reactions to this being a suspicious knee-jerk reaction.

Mine's about to finish building in a few minutes, but I wanted to say "props" to you for doing this. You're gonna completely make some people's days.

I'm a bit disappointed in people's reactions to this being a suspicious knee-jerk reaction.

Mine's about to finish building in a few minutes, but I wanted to say "props" to you for doing this. You're gonna completely make some people's days.

Thank you, it's really nice of you <3 I have put a lot of time into design and making of this giveaway. Tried to make people know about me as a streamer in a positive and enjoyable way. =)

Can I ask you something? Does it come with Potato?

Yes, it does come with a potato and a 2 slots. One slot for the sentinel and one for sentinel's weapon.

Even though i'm not entering, good job. Spread the flying tater mobile love.

Thank you for your support ^.^

The giveaway is now closed and there are two winners! <3

Our first winner is "damagedthegod" and second place goes to "thecool1232"! CONGRATS ON WINNING!

Those are winners twitch names and I have written you a private message on twitch, it should be in your OTHER folder as you click on twitch messages. Please provide me with your IGNs and I will be sending Diriga Sentinel to you. Congrats again to the winners!