Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Anime Made You Watch More?

Arcane_Intelligence

Hellsing Ultimate.

Went from there to Elfen Lied -> Girls Bravo -> DearS and various other harem/ecchi/comedy anime.

After a while I decided that my taste for anime was S#&$ and started watching other genres like drama, romance, psychological etc.

Currently I'm watching Shokugeki no Souma, Nekomonogatari and Charlotte. I'm not watching that much atm, though. Pretty busy playing osu!

Besides ones from Saturday morning lineups back when I didn't have a concept of "anime," the first one a friend showed to me was FLCL.

I was so utterly confused by it that I decided I didn't like anime.

A couple years later, though, another friend pushed me to watch FMA:B, and my eyes were forever opened.

Ghost in the shell, gave me hope that there is something worth watching aside from usual nosebleed/fan service/school girl with minigun overdose.

Story was pretty good, animation and visuals were fine aswell. 

Another example would be Berserk i guess, medieval fantasy with protagonist developing in steady pace. 

Really? Are you that naive?

I watch it for the fighting and the strange subplot. And the scene where lucy explains why she rip the photo apart because she didn't want him to be sad... My heart...

Anyway I've always been an anime fan, back when i was a kid i watched dbz, sailor moon, cc sakura, pokemon etc... You name it.

Then someone lent me Trigun. A fantastic anime.

Full metal alchemist i was reading the books first before watching the anime and i have to say i thoroughly enjoyed both adaptations.

Then theres clannad and clannad afterstory.............. Dear god.

I watch it for the fighting and the strange subplot. And the scene where lucy explains why she rip the photo apart because she didn't want him to be sad... My heart...

Anyway I've always been an anime fan, back when i was a kid i watched dbz, sailor moon, cc sakura, pokemon etc... You name it.

Then someone lent me Trigun. A fantastic anime.

Full metal alchemist i was reading the books first before watching the anime and i have to say i thoroughly enjoyed both adaptations.

Then theres clannad and clannad afterstory.............. Dear god.

I forgot to mention I also watched the Attack on Titan animes. And the mangas too. They're honestly good.

I forgot to mention I also watched the Attack on Titan animes. And the mangas too. They're honestly good.

first segment was good but the rest was just... fluff and nothig really happend for the main plot and they ended the forst season withought anything from the first part being continued... i did enjoy it though but the heavy outlines sorta killed it and the fluff

first segment was good but the rest was just... fluff and nothig really happend for the main plot and they ended the forst season withought anything from the first part being continued... i did enjoy it though but the heavy outlines sorta killed it and the fluff

Agreed.

But almost all good animes and shows suffer a similar problem.

yeap or its a harem, hard to find really good anime now adays :/ they are out there but not a lot mainstream or hard to find

Not mainstream or hard to find, but maybe for the better? Each time something good and low profile gained a lot of attention, it became bad or boring.

The anime that got me into watching more was Black Bullet. Even though it isn't the best anime, it entertained me and will always have a place in my heart.

d1492cc67eec37756a93b36a8788365af348f199

For anime that I absolutely love: Madoka Magica and Hellsing Ultimate.

Edited by Skycook3y