Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Knew It...

FruntlineXtreme

I KNEW IT

DE is evil. They are lemons.

They added Secura Penta... Just after I forma'd my regular Penta ;_;

This is clear, definitive evidence that DE is evil. No question. They didn't accommodate to my every whim. I wanted Secura Dera, but they turned their backs on me. I spent over 75$ on this game, I DESERVE my Secura Dera.

ALL WHO AGREE JOIN THE REVOLUTION

ABRA GU BRAH

sarcasm

I too wanna revolt.

I put 3 formas on my Synoid Gammacore two days before the changes made to the ammo consumption.

I got my Simulor and put formas on it, one week before the release of the Synoid version.

I ended up 97/100 in The Gradivus Dilemma and only got my Brakk until it was the version we have now.

I got into the game the weekend the Snipetron Vandal was given, but being unable to leave Mercury at the time, I got nothing.

Apparently I have a very bad timing.

This post makes no actual sence, though.

Not even funny.

Deal with it M80

In all seriousness though, this was supposed to kinda make a point about people who complain about how they paid money and believe they are entitled to whatever they want because of it.

Also this is Off-Topic. It doesn't have to make sense.

Edited by FruntlineXtreme

I actually think weapons should be upgradable.

For example you would need an lv 30 penta as a resource to craft the secura penta AND all your forma and the catalyst get transfered to the new weapon.

This could work for Syndicate weapons, primes and even vandals and wraith weapons.