Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Melee Weapons Ideas

Deadshot408

This is what i have to say about arbiters getting the boltace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisXRmdTR54

I seriously hope they have something more elegant and sword themed to give to the arbiters, like nikana or galatine. the boltace in my opinion has the most uncomfortable melee animations and shortest range and I really hope DE doesn't go that route.

This is what i have to say about arbiters getting the boltace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisXRmdTR54

I seriously hope they have something more elegant and sword themed to give to the arbiters, like nikana or galatine. the boltace in my opinion has the most uncomfortable melee animations and shortest range and I really hope DE doesn't go that route.

Im not a fan of the boltlace Tonfa either (i like the kronen look but hate Gemini cross stance) but you have to admit its probably going to happen...

This is true however with all plant/human life there needs to be harvesting, yes the Ether blades are sharp not pure but one could conclued/link those together. also you gotta admit it would be nice to see a Scanti Ether reaper (great buff/would look awesome/makes sense)

Yeah, just pointing out that the Ether Weapons are implied to be more ceremonial than "holy" "pure"

Im not a fan of the boltlace Tonfa either (i like the kronen look but hate Gemini cross stance) but you have to admit its probably going to happen...

But we can back up arbiters getting a sword themed thing with their symbol. i just want it to be look like the sword on the syandana or something. galatine would be extremely cool though.

We need more Syndicate Lore

Agreed

I imagine Suda will have a totally new, cephalon-themed weapon.

I think it would be cool if they made some sort of monado-esque melee that opens up into energy blade mode when channelled, and that has higher than average channeling stats.

xenoblade_chronicles___monado_active_by_

That would be epic! but who channels alot nowa-days

I know people are complaining already (surprise surprise on the WF forums), but I think people need to stop the wish fulfullment and just accept at this point that it's going to be the Boltace. 

There's no point in anyone getting their hopes up for anything else when we know full well it will be the Boltace. Hoping for a different weapon is just setting yourself up for disappointment. 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Rakta Heatsword/dagger with all their talk about "spreading the fire". And one of the operatives in their room was seen holding one.

And hey, they're assassins, it would make sense if their melee of choice are daggers. At least that's just me anyway.

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Despite them being my favorite syndicate and this has probably been said

But I feel as though since the Arbiter's symbol is the sword and just about every one of their sigils features a or severel sword handles and no.. Spikes

I'd love to see the telos galantine and it would make sense and people would love it