Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Was Playing The New Metal Gear Game

Lord-Taco-the-Great

From what I've seen of the recent Metal Gear games, it's 50% stealth, 50% innuendo and camera angles specifically aimed at certain parts of women. Am I wrong?

Actually, if you are a SJW and care about camera angles like that just to be offended you may spend your whole time in this game just hating life because obviously it's wrong when people focus on females (yet while most games focus on men with huge abs and above average builds and portray men as Adonis you don't see half of us complaining vocally nor do the SJW complain on that regard either... however) do note that they also do the camera angle thing to men on some occasions in this game come to think of it.  The first Opening cutscene while you are in the hospital will focus on the butt of a few men so that is proof enough.

Also, this game can be a mix of Stealth,  or action depending on your playstyle so it isn't exactly as slow as the games before it, and a majority of the cutscenes we would have had are now in cassettes that are entirely optional.  However it is still a kojima game (Which means if you love video games AND movies, you are in the right area :D ...though this one to a lesser extent and I don't think it will infuriate fans unless they are rushing through the main storyline like a caffeine addicted kid on crack).