Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability To Create Duplicate Excalibur Primes For Those Who Have Him

--Q--FrenchAussie

Founders was a limited addition prime purchase.  It came with what it came with.

While I appreciate the founders contribution to the early game, I'm just sick of hearing about it.  Just put in a ticket to get your deleted frame back (which they should considering what it is).

And for the love of God, founders and non-founders alike, just drop it.  They aren't going to add anything to the founders packs, and they aren't going to give founders gear to non-founders.  Cest La Vie...

I'm open to Time Limited stuff that can return, but I don't like permanently unobtainable items like Excal prime, I see no benefit in it, It sucks to join a game, see something you want and can never ever get it. At least with time limited, you can wait until it appears again.

And for people with Excal Prime who lost it, just file a support ticket.

To OP: we're getting Excalibur Umbra, he's the re-design you want. Also, if you accidentally delete Excaprime, you can send in a support ticket to get him back. There, your wishes are granted.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed Quoted Content

Yeah bro, don't be scared to send a ticket in. I deleted a lot of my stuff for extra room and they gave it to me back after I realized I messed up.

Crazy how diverse the community gets when founder related content gets brought up, hence why I usually avoid posting on forums. I just lurk around like a hobo. :]