Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U Nerfed Braton Vandal?!?!?!?!?!?

PopTartZombie

CosyPigeon, on 27 May 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

It means 20 plat/lucky alert BP plus however long it takes you to rank it back up to level 30. :P

Yeah I guess you could look at it that way... the bv saves you a couple of hours (if you're smart enough to do mobile defense, or you have friends that like going high regular defense) and the 20 plat/alert bp. There doesn't appear to be a limit on the number of times you can change/add polarities though, so I'm already working on leveling my braton vandal back to 30 to reset it again after having done it twice already. So I'm looking at it from the "end" perspective. Edited by plznohurtme

It was mentioned before that Braton Vandal was supposed to be a SIDE-GRADE. Meaning it's only prettier than the braton and that's about it

I dunno man, that custom skin is pretty *@##$in' enough that I'd consider it a straight upgrade compared to the grey-super-boxy-assault-rifle-#49101-B known as the Braton.

It was mentioned before that Braton Vandal was supposed to be a SIDE-GRADE. Meaning it's only prettier than the braton and that's about it

Uhhh, prettier doesn't make proper sidegrade. Sidegrade means there is some variation in stat which encourage varities in customization/play. Braton vandal has higher accuracy but lower firerate, a proper sidegrade.

It saves you 20 plat or a whole lot of time farming (void keys -> hope you get forma from the void mission.) That hardly seems redundant to me.

If you're going all in on a weapon then it saves you 1 forma out of 8, it's pretty redundant in the long run.

If you're going all in on a weapon then it saves you 1 forma out of 8, it's pretty redundant in the long run.

Assuming you have infinite time per day, can do anything at lightspeed and have infinite disposable income, yea it's pretty redundant.

But, assuming you aren't GOD, then the extra Forma you can use on other things as well as the saved time re-leveling the weapon and grinding for/buying the Forma itself is pretty useful.