The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

You say that now...

If one of you draws up a detailed recipe based on her description of "white rice porridge", I will find someone who can cook it and I will enjoy myself.

Alternately, one of you could turn up at my front door tomorrow at precisely 10am GMT with an accurate recreation. You must be wearing a maid costume to enter.

Edited by Kthal

If one of you draws up a detailed recipe based on her description of "white rice porridge", I will find someone who can cook it and I will enjoy myself.

Alternately, one of you could turn up at my front door tomorrow at precisely 10am GMT with an accurate recreation. You must be wearing a maid costume to enter.

White rice, white onions, white sesame, boiled water, Chinese cabbage, white plums, whitebait, swan, white egret, and white chocolate.

Edited by Arcane_Intelligence

White rice, white onions, white sesame, boiled water, Chinese cabbage, white plums, whitebait, swan, white egret, and white chocolate.

I'll need exact quantities and preparation instructions. Also, probably substitutions for swan and egret, due to lack of availability.