The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

the other way around, actually.

I will pay you a hundred dollars to get Sakuya to put Velour in this.

*metheria brings out a sexy witch costume, with a black miniskirt that has frills on the inside and a shirt which is basically a corset with short sleeves, a pair of two long orange socks leading into heel boots and some black silk gloves. Of course, there is also a tiny hat. metheria is bleeding slightly from his left nostril*

I will pay you a hundred dollars to get Sakuya to put Velour in this.

*metheria brings out a sexy witch costume, with a black miniskirt that has frills on the inside and a shirt which is basically a corset with short sleeves, a pair of two long orange socks leading into heel boots and some black silk gloves. Of course, there is also a tiny hat. metheria is bleeding slightly from his left nostril*

*Sakuya picks up the set. The next moment she disappears and Velour can be heard screaming. She peeps out of the door with the witch hat in her hand.*

*Sakuya picks up the set. The next moment she disappears and Velour can be heard screaming. She peeps out of the door with the witch hat in her hand.*

*secretly slips 120 dollars to trail with a note*

What's going on?

I was just sitting down when out of the blue, I was suddenly wearing this...

*velour walks out with her face flush red, the note reads: I will give you a 50 dollar bonus if you treat me to a nice little panty shot somehow*

*secretly slips 120 dollars to trail with a note*

What's going on?

I was just sitting down when out of the blue, I was suddenly wearing this...

*velour walks out with her face flush red, the note reads: I will give you a 50 dollar bonus if you treat me to a nice little panty shot somehow*

*whispering to Sakuya. The next moment a knife embedded itself into the ground an inch away from Velour's feet, causing her to skip back in surprise and giving you a view of dat booty. Sakuya was standing next to us pretending nothing happened.*

1199359289973.gif

*whispering to Sakuya. The next moment a knife embedded itself into the ground an inch away from Velour's feet, causing her to skip back in surprise and giving you a view of dat booty. Sakuya was standing next to us pretending nothing happened.*1199359289973.gif

*velour's red frilled panties flash the room as she realizes what she did when metheria walks into a side room. he brings out his phone, and just admires the flawless moment with a picture he took. 50 dollars is lying where he was standing*

Waifu wars? Eh, I suppose a bit of internet silliness couldn't be bad - ohey, Miia! Well, I'm down for talking about the merits of the extraspecies...

*velour walks into the side room*
If that's what you wanted, you could have asked...
*velour lifts the front of her skirt giving metheria a great view, sakuya closes the door*

...or for going back out the way I came.