The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

*Writes it down and passes it to Metheria* Here. *suddenly a portal opens and some arms pulls everyone in.* Sakuya, can you get me some tea~? I'm having a hangover~ I only do that for Ojou-Sama. Get some yourself.

I can do so.

*changes into a white butler outfit, mask off*

*preparing tea*

May your chair produce a sound similar to a fart, but only once, such that you cannot reproduce it to prove that it was just the chair.

(Why?)

Well it does help with my hangover slightly... If you'll excuse me, I'll be off the the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Well I'm just here... I guess I'll follow Meth.

(I'm relying on you to drive the plot damnit)

(Why?)

(I'm relying on you to drive the plot damnit)

(this was your idea) *Meanwhile in Scarlet Devil Mansion...* How far do you think I can throw this time? *gets ready Gungnir* Hm... quite far, I think. *Remilia tosses Gugnir, for some reason it headed straight for meiling Bored... Wha!? *blocks the spear but gets launched a very great distance, landing on Yuuki. Suddenly the floor cracks and they fall into a room, in it was Utsoho, whom was pissed off at the sudden intrusion. hilarity ensues.

(this was your idea) *Meanwhile in Scarlet Devil Mansion...* How far do you think I can throw this time? *gets ready Gungnir* Hm... quite far, I think. *Remilia tosses Gugnir, for some reason it headed straight for meiling Bored... Wha!? *blocks the spear but gets launched a very great distance, landing on Yuuki. Suddenly the floor cracks and they fall into a room, in it was Utsoho, whom was pissed off at the sudden intrusion. hilarity ensues.

(Fine)

So, what does your day job consist of?

Edited by -FV-Metheria

Me? Looking after the Great Hakurei Barrier. Other than that, not much. *another sip* *The faint silhouette of Tenshi can be seen flying across.* Did anyone saw something fly across the sky?

I saw a opportunity for adventure fly across!

*puts OBERON suit back on, straps on a Itzal/Imperator Vandal/Prisma Veritux and chases after Tenshi*

I saw a opportunity for adventure fly across!

*puts OBERON suit back on, straps on a Itzal/Imperator Vandal/Prisma Veritux and chases after Tenshi*

Wait up! *Odonata materialises and straps itself onto Oberon suit's back and blasts off. Meanwhile at Marisa's House.* Ahh~ Another bookshelf to add to my collection! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh~ *smashes into Marisa's house, the impact caused an explosion which blows up the house* You... BASTARD! MASTER SPAAAAAAAAAAARK ( TロT)--------☆3 *Meanwhile, back to the Oberons* Did you hear that? It sounded like it came from that forest over there.

Wait up! *Odonata materialises and straps itself onto Oberon suit's back and blasts off. Meanwhile at Marisa's House.* Ahh~ Another bookshelf to add to my collection! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh~ *smashes into Marisa's house, the impact caused an explosion which blows up the house* You... BASTARD! MASTER SPAAAAAAAAAAARK ( TロT)[/size]--------☆3 *Meanwhile, back to the Oberons* Did you hear that? It sounded like it came from that forest over there.

*blink spam to catch up to Tenshi*

「Skill: Hallowed Torrent」

*blink spam to catch up to Tenshi*

「Skill: Hallowed Torrent」

*sprints to behind Metheria, dodging stars and the Master Spark along the way* So what's going on? (TロT ) Whiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee~ Wha!? *Smacks Tenshi with my Veritux, sending her flying back to Marisa* Nooooooooo~  Back for more!? *Broom Smack, a game of Tenshi-Pong ensues*

Edited by Trailgamer5