The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Is she canon? She need to be canon man.

I'd really love to have Ms Asimina appear in my wip comic. Can I have your permission for that? :D

Making her canon is my ultimate goal. We'll see how that works out.

And yeah, you can use Mistress for a quick cameo. PM me if you need any help or details.

This is what happens when Crewmen get bored while Tenno do their work for them...

Asi need to discipline these boys so that they do their jobs....

9fbc14c8114d7f6a3fc377c36419f8e1.gif

(There were actually 6 or 7 of them doing this fro 2 minutes straight but by the time i grabbed the screen cap the others left.)

Edited by Demonfr34k

This is what happens when Crewmen get bored while Tenno do their work for them...

Asi need to discipline these boys so that they do their jobs....

X

(There were actually 6 or 7 of them doing this fro 2 minutes straight but by the time i grabbed the screen cap the others left.)

Mistress is 110 pounds of pure hatred and determination. She only needs to glance them with the stare and soldiers (and Tenno's) should start saluting or face the consequences.

how often do asimina and bek do intimate stuffs?

How dare you ask for such personal information?!

IDK, i think it's written in their Marriage Contract of how frequently in minimal they gotta do the do.

Aside from those times, whenever Mistress is in a good mood Frohd might get some snuggle action. Though she is in such a mood rarely.

That, and she isn't really into touching or intimacy. Of any type. Like not at all. Like if she could decide, she would most likely have a bedroom of her own instead of sharing one with the big B.

It's not that she doesn't care about Frohd (he's a very important source of income), Asimina just isn't a person who enjoys being physically close to others. 

I've been wondering again and again but never exactly wanted to bring it up until now, but I've always had thought of Asimina leading a sort of clique of extremely wealthy Corpus moms who talk about their "lovely perfect little children" or their "dumb (ex)husbands", and her just going on about the events of Ties That Bind to the other moms and they'd respond with many "by the profit that's insane" and "how could he do such a thing to a baby like that"s. Might just be me, though.

I've been wondering again and again but never exactly wanted to bring it up until now, but I've always had thought of Asimina leading a sort of clique of extremely wealthy Corpus moms who talk about their "lovely perfect little children" or their "dumb (ex)husbands", and her just going on about the events of Ties That Bind to the other moms and they'd respond with many "by the profit that's insane" and "how could he do such a thing to a baby like that"s. Might just be me, though.

Hmmm. Not really anything exactly like that.

Asimina does know her share of other mothers, but that comes with the territory. When Darvo was young, she tried warming up to some of them in order to get him some playmates, as he was a rather lonely child. It went ... OK.

Then when Darvo reached adulthood she again started scouting her own peers and their offspring's, this time trying to find a possible spouse for him. It went ... less OK.

Asmina can and will spend time courting anyone she finds useful, but hardly ever actually creates lasting bonds. Excluding couple people from her past and her current family, Asi doesn't find any rhyme or reason to get close enough others to be calling them "friends".

She's a person who spend almost everyday entertaining and solving other people's problems, but at the end of the day prefers to be alone. Or with Frohd. She can't really escape that one.

So yes. She will have these Stepford smiler's teaparties with other women pretty often, but she remains distant and cold nevertheless.

Though the TTB was the only time she got vocal about Frohd's decisions. It caused a bit of ruckus, as everyone has used to her being very calm and collected. People cried, someone started screaming, this one steel pioneer fainted. It was a busy day.

Edited by evergreenmind

• 4 weeks later...

Happy valentine's day to erry Tenno out there!

The Bek couple reminds you to treat your desired marital contract wielder, business partner, board member or just plain friend to some nice time over this wonderfully Profitable holiday

And now for something sugary:

fqJdVTJ.png

Such a cute pose, I love that what you did with her right hand and his left... Just amazing. :)

<3 Happy Valentenno's Day :D

When I Started Warframe I didn't realize how much I'd obsess over an older couple.... tis creepy and fun. Happy Valentines Day Everyone :)

Haha, obsess over, really?

Older couples have their own charm, don't they? Much more stable and stronger relationships. Because if you can't trust a person that's put up with your s**t for over half of their own life, who can you?

Two questions.

1. What was Asimina like in the Corpus equivalent of her teenage years?

2. Who proposed a marriage contract? Bek or Asimina?

Love the valentine art.

1) Mistress's sole reason for existing was to become a heir to her fathers Company, and everything that came with it. As such, Asimina has been subjected to harsh rules and vigorous training every since she learned how to stand on her own.

By the time she reached teenage years, Asimina had already been mentally stomped to ground by her fathers demands. She highly disliked the company of other teenagers, and spent her years just studying and running some minor matters for the Company. The only things she seemed to feel at the time was either self-loathing or hatred towards everyone else outside her family.

Asimina later acquired a long-time lover who calmed her down and showed that maybe other people weren't as incapable as she thought. Maybe.

2) It was Frohd who suggested the idea. The two met via a colleague of his. There wasn't really any romance going on, hardly even mutual friendship. Frohd however, was impressed by Asimina's wast knowledge of nearly everyone around them and the ability to use said people  He figured something like that would be useful for him in order to stay in the board seat.

More detailed info below, but In short, Frohd yelled at a old man, got Asimina abandoned by her family and married her afterwards when she was left with nothing.

How romantic.

- Asimina didn't take the idea of a marriage well. As a requirement to inherit the Company, she had agreed to never marry or have children since that, according to her father, would only hinder her ability to lead the Company. Her father was very strict about this, so Asimina was very weary to even talk about the subject. Any normal man at this point would give up and let the whole thing go.

Forhd Bek isn't a normal man.

Frohd found the whole ordeal between Asimina and her father a bit unfair, which is definitely was, and so he continued his efforts, thinking his offer was better for her than her rather dysfunctional family life at the time. While Asimina was flattered by this, she found it a bad idea and tried to get Frohd to drop it, to no avail.

It eventually culminated to Frohd meeting with Asimina's father and rather ... strongly explained how idiotic he finds pretty much everything her father had ever done an more.

Obviously irritated by this, her father pretty much just snapped when Asimina didn't take his side on the argument. She didn't take anyone's side, but that was enough for her father to think that she was agreeing with Frohd on this. This caused her in turn to snap at her father for pretty much the first time.

Asimina and her father duked it out for couple days, which culminated on him declaring her as  failure and disowning her, leaving Asimina with nothing. She went to Frohd because his offer was the last thing that could pretty much save her at that point.

Since she was disowned, most of her wealth were gone so she wasn't really worth of anything anymore. Despite this, Frohd still agreed to marry her, and she became the Mistress we know now.

Edited by evergreenmind

Haha, obsess over, really?

Older couples have their own charm, don't they? Much more stable and stronger relationships. Because if you can't trust a person that's put up with your s**t for over half of their own life, who can you?

I Guess I didn't realize I said obsess, hmmm what would be the right word for it then? I'm not obsessed but more intrigued I guess?

I was wondering how to explain Mistress's role in Frohd's career as simply as possible.

WIvs0st.png

Basically, both of them work for a common goal. Which is to keep their family in the ruling position. Frohd is the most visible on this, as he is a Board member. He politics the way he sees fit and what would in his opinion help the Corpus. Simple dimples.

Mistress's job description is a bit more interesting. She sees it's her duty to help Frohd stay in the Board by any means necessary. Most of the times it's just making sure that the changes and orders he gives out are not met with negativity. This is kinda easy since Mistress is pretty natural at pleasing and convincing others and presenting things in a much more positive light (call it manipulation if you may). 

So aside form her known role as a information broker and a negotiator, she also makes sure that people keep supporting her husband, and fixes any blunderings that the old oaf might have caused, by making a mistake in the Board or just insulting some high-end  Corpus personnel by calling their spouse a cloned piece of cash-cow. You guess which is more common.