Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Artists Is A Real Drag!

Barrett_Linwei8

Writing warframe fan concepts is always easy but trying to find artists suuuuuuuuuuuck!

I usually find artists on deviantart, of course, but some require cash and others just dont respond to your text, emails, notes, or even comments fast enough. Overall it takes like 8 days to find an artist with decent skills and then it would take an aditional weak just to get the art published

Aaaaugh! Finding artist is a real pain

Writing warframe fan concepts is always easy but trying to find artists suuuuuuuuuuuck!

I usually find artists on deviantart, of course, but some require cash and others just dont respond to your text, emails, notes, or even comments fast enough. Overall it takes like 8 days to find an artist with decent skills and then it would take an aditional weak just to get the art published

Aaaaugh! Finding artist is a real pain

79e9d02295359b29f3db7f3cd68d9f08739bafec

Are you basically saying that you're trying to find artists on the forums? Because I feel that's what you're implying.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

It's only normal that some/many would ask for a form of payment. It's already hard living as an artist as it is, and many artists work harder for a smaller pay-per-hour than some people, despite coming up with great results that isn't just making an hamburger in a fast-food chain.

It might seem like a drag, but it isn't, and one should try being more reasonable when thinking about artists who try to make a living. It will help you and them. =)

Edited by Casardis

Are you basically saying that you're trying to find artists on the forums? Because I feel that's what you're implying.

Nah...trying to find artists on deviant art to make my warframe fan concepts, so that i can post my new Warframe Fan Concepts with pictures to drag in more people

But like i said. It gets tiring from time to time

79e9d02295359b29f3db7f3cd68d9f08739bafec

Trying to get anyone to draw for you for free is like asking players here to farm rare mods for you then give it to you free. Sure they like drawing/playing but why they should do it for you when they can do it for money or for themselves?

It's only normal that some/many would ask for a form of payment. It's already hard living as an artist as it is, and many artists work harder for a smaller pay-per-hour than some people, despite coming up with great results that isn't just making an hamburger in a fast-food chain.

It might seem like a drag, but it isn't, and one should try being more reasonable when thinking about artists who try to make a living. It will help you and them. =)

Yeah i get what you guys mean but as you can see (you cant see lol) i dont have the salad in my pockets so i have no choice but to look for artists who are willing to do concepts free of charge

379088-naruto_shikamaru0199.jpg

Edited by Barrett_Linwei8