The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding 17.5 Update

WilfulExpert

Planet Earth quest: each of his parts will require a kubrow egg to craft.

Look upon my post with fear, for thy know tis truth.

I have 6 eggs so if you speak truth I am not worried :P but I highly doubt they would EVER make a frame with kubrow eggs xD im thinking maybe a quest or one of the non suit bosses, the remaining one's that don't drop suits. Hoping its a boss fight :3

I have 6 eggs so if you speak truth I am not worried :P but I highly doubt they would EVER make a frame with kubrow eggs xD im thinking maybe a quest or one of the non suit bosses, the remaining one's that don't drop suits. Hoping its a boss fight :3

Well that's funny cause you can only have one kubrow egg at a time

Edit: sorry if you get them from alerts or buy them they stack

Edited by DoritosandDewGG

I wonder what the angle will be this time.

Quest - Alert - Boss - Invasion - Derelict - Clantech - Raid - Assassin - Hitsquad

Place your bets.

Quest that leads you to a Sentient Hitsquad over 9000x more powerfull then the Juggernauts with the fire power of the G3 x10

Well, since - as you say - next week he's being pre-viewed, it's safe to say he won't release to us until at least the following week.

That being said, I'm not really taken by his design; I'll probably pass unless he has some ludicrously interesting moveset.

Me too... I'm not too pleased

With the bacon design. Sorry DE I've seen better designs by fan artists. I know that's harsh and I love BACON too but...

I'll pass. The game doesn't need new frames. It needs to rework the ones that are already there and .....

Bacon.... Yeah.....

Me too... I'm not too pleased

With the bacon design. Sorry DE I've seen better designs by fan artists. I know that's harsh and I love BACON too but...

I'll pass. The game doesn't need new frames. It needs to rework the ones that are already there and .....

Bacon.... Yeah.....

don't they have a team that reworks and a separate team that works on new content?