Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Needs To Be Duplex-Auto.

RadioLarity

The Sybaris is a great weapon as is, especially for people who land consistent head shots.  It's also one of my favorites in style, form, and performance.  Turning it into some mutant offspring of the Tigris would not only ruin the weapon's flavor, but would make it ridiculously strong (and also just plain ridiculous).

To say the sybaris needs to be duplex auto is definitely a stretch, it's fine as is. I personally don't think the mechanic would hurt it at all though.

The biggest reason i'm against this is that it's not a change thats necessary for balance and theres nothing wrong with the sybaris as it is, so to (controversially) change content that people have put time and effort into on a whim is poor form imo.

A new weapon with similar damage and this mechanic would be a win to me though.

As seen in the past, introducing new mechanics to old weapons is a mistake. If you want some examples, just look at the Vaykor Hek being a crit shotgun, and the single shell reload on the Strun Wraith.

Simply put, players enjoy the weapon as it is. Just introduce a new weapon instead of changing an old one.

Sound like we need a new crit Marksman weapon with 2-shot Duplex-trigger

I would like Duplex on Sybaris, BUT I am willing to respect the player base that main the weapon and would prefer it be left as current 2-burst.

*I am still salty about the community getting Dual Decurions switched to Full-Auto while retaining kick.....they were better as Semi-auto

They could have introduced a new weapon that would be Full-auto to fulfill the need.

I vote for a Corpus crit Shotgun but slug-like for range, with a Duplex-trigger 6-shot magazine.

Something like a base 40-50% crit chance and 2.5x base crit multiplier.

-We don't have a Primary Corpus Shotgun (since Drakgoon was teased as Corpys vut made Grinner upon debut)

-We don't have enough Crit shotguns.

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

I vote for a Corpus crit Shotgun but slug-like for range, with a Duplex-trigger 6-shot magazine.

Something like a base 40-50% crit chance and 2.5x base crit multiplier.

-We don't have a Primary Corpus Shotgun (since Drakgoon was teased as Corpys vut made Grinner upon debut)

-We don't have enough Crit shotguns.

Too much ppl don't like the Sybaris duplex ideia so it not gonna happen :'(

But that shotgun...

Looks like N7 Crusader from ME3, slug shotgun with inate punch trough...

...PERFECT!!

And after that a Tenno LMG and this game is perfect.