Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Is Excited For 17.5? (Hopefully This Week)

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

i'm not AT ALL! 

I would prefer that they would fix the game instead of adding things that will be bugged as usual -__- but this is MY opinion so...yeah new thing...

Well they'll bring back the vulklok from the "i can't aim for sh*t" weapon category to the "sniper" categorie.

Hopefully.

So i'm waiting for that update.

Oh ya, kittens come with update 17.5. Yay now my kubrow will have someone to play with and more pet variety will be awesome

Incorrect.

Player Kavats are slated for U18. Feral Kavats will come *sometime* before U18, but they're not confirmed for U17,5 either.

Since we're getting a tactical alert or event on Thursday I doubt it's going to be this week. But I'm looking forwards to the new frame and catbrows.

What? Since when will there be an event/alert on Thursday?! Source??  Nevermind, I was a bit behind on my warframe news. I see the event now~

Also, no...it's not going to be this week...nor the next, I do not think. Dev stream (this friday) will have a sneak peak at the new frame. Also, the kavats will come in 17.5 possibly but they're only the feral ones....not ones we can actually have as companions. 

And, honestly...some clean up time would be best before new content is released. 

Edited by Draven_Luv