Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint Boost Needs 2 More Levels

Clowee

10% and 10 mod points make this a somewhat underpowered aura,

It should have 2 more levels, max out at 15% run speed and add the standard 14 points that most other auras add.

Why is this aura soo weak compared to others, and why does it only get 3 ranks?  Surely 15% run speed cannot be all that powerful considering the tradeoff of not being able to use corrisive projection or a similar aura.

with this new Movement and Parkour System, probably might as well, since Sprint Speed is less of a detriment/boon than it would previously have been.

(even if i'd prefer we address Speed Holster being completely useless. having one makes only a mild difference, and 2/3/4 does nothing - one of these is just as fast as four of them)

Edited by taiiat

10% and 10 mod points make this a somewhat underpowered aura,

It should have 2 more levels, max out at 15% run speed and add the standard 14 points that most other auras add.

Why is this aura soo weak compared to others, and why does it only get 3 ranks?  Surely 15% run speed cannot be all that powerful considering the tradeoff of not being able to use corrisive projection or a similar aura.

If we're gonna go by this logic, then buff speed holster and nerf steel charge.

Four Energy Siphonss gives 2.4 energy a second. Four Corrosive Projections removes all enemy armor and makes them super squishy.

Four of any aura is crazy. What team would run four Sprint Boost??

I need to find a squad willing to run 4xSprint. I mean, seriously. With all speed mods.

Also, a buff would be hilarious and I approve.