Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Needed Hans Zimmer For Warframe :d

STARL1GHT

But seriously, do you plan to add more music to the game? When we, though approximately, is this expected?

p.s I do not think our sound team can make a musical score at a decent level and not worse than Hans Zimmer.

We believe in you ;)

Edited by STARL1GHT

Seem a bit too pricey for a F2P game to include a world class composer....

Understandably, this was a joke

Warframe's music is pretty good, but I usually keep my music volume at 0 and have my own playlist going (sorry guys). You could easily do the same with Han's Zimmer music. 

Basically what happens. Still wondering if anytime soon plans to upgrade music, in itself it is not bad.

Edited by STARL1GHT

A lot of the old is good, but some of the new is also good:

I was distinctly unhappy when they took this particular piece of the soundtrack out of the Void. A while ago, I left for 6 months, came back to a crapton of new weapons, started with the Buzlok (because alphabetical order) and realised that since it was a new install, I forgot to turn the music back off - a good mistake, as it turned out.

The combination of the Buzlok's utterly beautiful firing sound, the equally wonderful feel of the Redeemer's sound + knockback and this music got me right back into the game.

Unfortunately, aside from this one perfect interaction, the game is still bereft of a lot of its earlier atmosphere - the music, the PA system on Corpus ships, the gloomy lighting, the vicious dismemberment with melee weapons and a whole lot of other things.

Edited by DoomFruit

Perhaps adding some new cheerful upbeat soundtracks to the game in the future ? For some moments like fighting your way to the extraction point, for example. Doesn't have to replace the existing ones, though. The existing tracks are already good.

Also, maybe in the future the new soundtracks will feature some styles that hasn't been in the game yet, such as symphonic rock style ? Doesn't have to be in a grand scale as long as it adds some mood variety to the in-game ambience.

Well, that's all I can suggest for new in-game tracks.  

Edited by BinsarMobius666