Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Monday. You Know What That Means?

MailliWaH

The DE staff is back from their weekend vacation.

I'm sure they have heard all the complaints about the Void drop rates.

My question is, where's the response?

Maybe I'm too impatient here, but they took a lot of my money this week ($80) to be exact, and I want answers.

Edited by SaintWilliam

How dare they have a weekend? I demand they work 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, without pay.

There are several threads with responses in them just remain calm. DE has proven to listen to their community. There is no need to go ape-S#&$ every time they release a patch that includes things that aren't working 100%. We're BETA-TESTERS after all. It appears like the void drops are going to be looked at at the very least.

I think it would be more beneficial if DE moved update day to Wednesdays. That gives them two days to work out the kinks.

The DE staff is back from their weekend vacation.

I'm sure they have heard all the complaints about the Void drop rates.

Maybe I'm too impatient here, but they took a lot of my money this week ($80) to be exact, and I want answers.

I think you intended to say "I gave DE a lot of my money this week." When you go to McDonald's you don't get to tell the staff when they take breaks just because you bought a hamburger. DE is working on it, they have said so already.

DE has seen many of the comments, and they are busy searching for the creative, constructive and valuable feedback posts while also counting the varying amounts of reaction to the patch features.

They can't make reasonable changes instantly, and they probably want to see what people do after a week of play as well as get to the livestream and see what questions they most receive.

What is that kind of a question? I mean. It seems you dont understand that giving answers about all this isnt a simple task.

They have to come together and work it out. You cant expect an answer at monday morning just because its monday.....

People these days are so impatient....

I think you intended to say "I gave DE a lot of my money this week." When you go to McDonald's you don't get to tell the staff when they take breaks just because you bought a hamburger. DE is working on it, they have said so already.

There's a hidden, yet obvious context in that statement. I gave them a lot of money for a defective product and I've been patient this weekend to take a break from this game so they can fix it.

I'll use your own analogy and change it a bit. When I go to McDonalds and i find mold on my hamburger, I expect them to fix that. Got it?

What is that kind of a question? I mean. It seems you dont understand that giving answers about all this isnt a simple task.

They have to come together and work it out. You cant expect an answer at monday morning just because its monday.....

People these days are so impatient....

I've waited 3 days for a simple "fix the drop rates". Reprogram the drop rates and change receivers from 0.5% drop to 20%.

I go to work in the morning and if there's a problem with the system, I'm expected to fix it the morning I get back otherwise I get mouthed off by my boss. I think 3 days is patient enough so don't undermine my patience.

EDIT: When you go to work and you get back from the weekends, what do you do for the first 3 hours? Sit back and continue your weekend?

Edited by SaintWilliam

There's a hidden, yet obvious context in that statement. I gave them a lot of money for a defective product and I've been patient this weekend to take a break from this game so they can fix it.

I'll use your own analogy and change it a bit. When I go to McDonalds and i find mold on my hamburger, I expect them to fix that. Got it?

It's a free to play beta. You aren't entitled to anything. You're playing for FREE, it's in BETA, we are beta TESTERS.

Edited by Fscreams

It's a free to play beta. You aren't entitled to anything. You're playing for FREE, it's in BETA, we are beta TESTERS.

You are a customer and are entitled to a product that meets your standards. If you feel the product does not meet what you want, you bring your feedback here or move on to another game.

Stop being a spineless sheep.

I've waited 3 days for a simple "fix the drop rates". Reprogram the drop rates and change receivers from 0.5% drop to 20%.

I go to work in the morning and if there's a problem with the system, I'm expected to fix it the morning I get back otherwise I get mouthed off by my boss. I think 3 days is patient enough so don't undermine my patience.

EDIT: When you go to work and you get back from the weekends, what do you do for the first 3 hours? Sit back and continue your weekend?

OP, do you even understand how coding works? The problem could be anything, and everything in the system. It's not a simple matter of someone incorrectly entered a value that needs to be changed. It could be a grammar error, it could be a command calling upon a function improperly, it could be what was believed to be two separate pieces of code interacting in an unintended manner. First they have find the problem, then they have to find a way to fix it that doesn't cause even more problems.

The amount of time that's passed is nothing in comparison to everything they have to go through in order to fix everything that's probably bugged. I was building basic calculators, and averaging programs in my introduction to programming course. It would sometimes take me multiple hours, across multiple days to find problems in my code, and the program i was using had a built in debugger.

You are a customer and are entitled to a product that meets your standards. If you feel the product does not meet what you want, you bring your feedback here or move on to another game.

Stop being a spineless sheep.

I just want to take a second to point out, for the sake of playing devils advocate, that this is factually incorrect. As a consumer you are not entitled to a product that 'meets your standards', you are entitled to a working product that delivers what was factually promised, the end, full period, stop. Whether it's good, bad or 'meets your standards' is irrelevant, you are not 'entitled' to any more than that.

I just want to take a second to point out, for the sake of playing devils advocate, that this is factually incorrect. As a consumer you are not entitled to a product that 'meets your standards', you are entitled to a working product that delivers what was factually promised, the end, full period, stop. Whether it's good, bad or 'meets your standards' is irrelevant, you are not 'entitled' to any more than that.

You are referring to self entitlement, not entitlement.

They are not the same thing.

How dare they have a weekend? I demand they work 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, without pay.

There are several threads with responses in them just remain calm. DE has proven to listen to their community. There is no need to go ape-S#&$ every time they release a patch that includes things that aren't working 100%. We're BETA-TESTERS after all. It appears like the void drops are going to be looked at at the very least.

I think we all forgot what DE did to us this weekend and used this weekend as a possible excuse for their major cash grab.

I think we all remember how many people wasted hundreds of dollars on void keys this weekend without informing us that a piece of the Latron Prime and Reaper Prime is going to be as rare as Multi-shots. I really like the fact that they wanted us to discover this on our own after draining our wallets.

But we can't blame them for implementing this cash grab, It's the weekends. They would of never known that the drop rates were going to be this low after THEY set the drop rates themselves and ran off to their vacation. But hey, they raked in their money from us poor saps, now they can POSSIBLY and I mean if we're really lucky, they can fix the drop rates. I'm out with this post. Good day, sirs.

EDIT: Sorry, I read a post at the top by 

JerryMouse13

It's a pretty damn big coincidence that Reaper blade AND Latron Receiver both have the same values. It's a damn coincidence.

Edited by SaintWilliam

Dude you are definitely over exaggerating too much.

It's a pretty damn big coincidence that Reaper blade AND Latron Receiver both have the same values. It's a damn coincidence.

Jerry is right though. The way computer code works, it's entirely possible that this is a bug, and while it might seem simple to say "fix bugs", the reality is much different.

Jerry is right though. The way computer code works, it's entirely possible that this is a bug, and while it might seem simple to say "fix bugs", the reality is much different.

It seems like a really terrible idea to have something that should be relatively simple (especially if the loot system has no outside modifiers) yet critical to the game to be something that they can't test and fix that easily.