Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Comic Contest: Not Just For Clem

[DE]Megan

DE What happens if u have 6-8 panels? do u disqualify it or is it still ok? 

Dura lex, sed lex I guess... And it'd be too late for them to change the Lex. :/

I had the same problem with the comic I'm about to post,so you either need to combine actions in one panel, or make a gif.

You can already combine panel 1 & 2, 3 & 4. Also the first & second one of your first page. :)

i could...but i still feel as though theyll surpass 5 panel... i could improvise and combine several panelsand omit a few

or just use my other idea....alhough i feel this is superior to that

i could...but i still feel as though theyll surpass 5 panel... i could improvise and combine several panelsand omit a few

or just use my other idea....alhough i feel this is superior to that

Yeah, feel free to do so, but remember that if you can add several actions in a single panel & avoid unnecessary views, it's the best way to go!

Example : instead of 1) a guy walks on the sidewalk 2) someone opens a window & has a bucket in his/her hands 3) the guy with the bucket throws water

you do 1) then immediately do the second one with someone opening a window throwing water. :) (and the third one is the scene where the bystander is wet & grumpy)

Yeah, feel free to do so, but remember that if you can add several actions in a single panel & avoid unnecessary views, it's the best way to go!

Example : instead of 1) a guy walks on the sidewalk 2) someone opens a window & has a bucket in his/her hands 3) the guy with the bucket throws water

you do 1) then immediately do the second one with someone opening a window throwing water. :) (and the third one is the scene where the bystander is wet & grumpy)

i got it, lemme revisit the sketches and do some work quick..dont have much time left