Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Comic Contest: Not Just For Clem

[DE]Megan

I decided i wanted to go and explore the vast jungle of earth. I took my trusty Prisma Grakata and Jat Kitag incase some unsuspected wildlife or grineer got a jump on me. After a few hours i found a cave with a weird noise.

U4R47zH.jpg

I procceded to walk silently into the cave, but the noise. the noise, it got stronger and stronger. then i saw it, a big round light in the back of a big room at the end of the cave.

nkmyERJ.jpg

I carefully walked to the light at the back, when i was in the middle of the room i had to hold for my eyes so i didn't go blind. But the noise now, it stopped. When i was next to the light was when i realised that this was portal, but what kind of portal?

9cCnU1w.jpg

My curiousity got the hold of me, and i jumped through the portal. the room behind the portal, it resembled the 1 on earth. but the surroundings, the aura of this place. It is so different. I checked if my weapons had come through with me. My Jat Kitag was there.... but my Prisma Grakata, it was gone! The Prisma Grakata had turned into 2 normal grakatas.

fgaAEta.jpg

The portal had cut and formed the Prisma Grakata in the void between Earth and this place, but the portal had been shut off while i was looking for anything dangerous. Now i am stuck in this place. What kind of danger does this place hold? will i survive this place? will i escape this place?

l6XQ8od.jpg

Sorry for having this comic so big, didn't want to lose quality by resizing.

First time doing a comic, but with my knowledge of "photoshopping" I feel a bit embarrassed posting this garbage. Please be merciful, thanks^^.

2n9wWa9.jpg

Never was a fan of the Grakata anyway and by the way, Clem needs to die *runs away*.

Edited by Flavourius

I decided i wanted to go and explore the vast jungle of earth. I took my trusty Prisma Grakata and Jat Kitag incase some unsuspected wildlife or grineer got a jump on me. After a few hours i found a cave with a weird noise. U4R47zH.jpg I procceded to walk silently into the cave, but the noise. the noise, it got stronger and stronger. then i saw it, a big round light in the back of a big room at the end of the cave. nkmyERJ.jpg I carefully walked to the light at the back, when i was in the middle of the room i had to hold for my eyes so i didn't go blind. But the noise now, it stopped. When i was next to the light was when i realised that this was portal, but what kind of portal? 9cCnU1w.jpg My curiousity got the hold of me, and i jumped through the portal. the room behind the portal, it resembled the 1 on earth. but the surroundings, the aura of this place. It is so different. I checked if my weapons had come through with me. My Jat Kitag was there.... but my Prisma Grakata, it was gone! The Prisma Grakata had turned into 2 normal grakatas. fgaAEta.jpg The portal had cut and formed the Prisma Grakata in the void between Earth and this place, but the portal had been shut off while i was looking for anything dangerous. Now i am stuck in this place. What kind of danger does this place hold? will i survive this place? will i escape this place? l6XQ8od.jpg

great survival session but it was suppose to be humoristic