Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #60 Overview

AM-Bunny

snip

They did say that Pre-Corpus Valkyr wasn't quite complete at the time they were demonstrating, so she might be a touch prettier once we see her in-game. I really like it but, I'll confess, it doesn't quite live up to the original artwork.

I'd say try and keep an open mind with regards to the coming Multishot/Serration changes. Don't be so attached to the current mechanics that you aren't willing to see that a change might be better for the long term health of the game. Go into it with an open mind.

If it's a total disaster, of course the devs will go back and try to fix it. That's half their intent with Starchart 2.0, is to bring back the charm and aesthetic that was ruined in the U13 starchart overhaul. Steve admitted that the old version was better and that he'd try and fix it - something that takes an incredible amount of humility and self awareness.

Also, welcome to the forums - don't be a stranger~

Thx!
Yea, I'll just wait and see what happens.
I guess that if they want more customization to be possible, maybe (just maybe) they could classify mods not just by pollarity (as in they did to auxiliary mods) and restrict the type of mods that could fit into a weapon (like 4 omni mods, 2 auxiliary only and 2 damage only mods, maybe this would make possible to not wipe out serration and its variants of the game). This would increase criativity at the same time it gives some restrictions because then it's not always just dmg oriented. It would be much more similar to those "loadout" settings. But well, let's see what happens.