Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Guys Feel About The Tempo Royal Drop Rate?

WinterNipping

I think it doesn't matter how bad it is, people are still going to spend days farming the alert for it and complaining about the awful drop rate regardless.

Lets face it, this isn't an alert about Tempo Royale so DE aren't going to make it easy for you to get it.

I think it doesn't matter how bad it is, people are still going to spend days farming the alert for it and complaining about the awful drop rate regardless.

Lets face it, this isn't an alert about Tempo Royale so DE aren't going to make it easy for you to get it.

Because the enemies don't spawn normally in the game and the fact that they gave us a chance to actually get it is what gets me extra salty

I think Bursas will be back soon.  I'm pretty sure events like this are basicly focussed playtesting.  Offer us a shiny reward for a specific mission and suddenly stuff that doesn't normally get played does, a lot.  Not the last devstream but maybe the one before it Scott mentioned Bursas coming back but that there were complications because of their size and mechanics and how they would fit into regular missions.  This weekend we have just had a ton of playtesting on how Bursas work in certain mission types.  Once all that data gets reviewed they'll be able to work out what needs changed to make them work in day-to-day gameplay.  Then you can farm them to your heart's content.