The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Forma Where Are Thou?

(XBOX)ForEv3rYung

I don't know what happened but I cannot seem to get forma to drop. I didn't want their drop rate to be lowered in T1, T2's just in T3 and T4. Does anyone know what void missions drop the most forma.

Also while I'm talking about forma I believe that there should be a for sure way to get forma 100% of the time.

Edited by (XB1)ForEv3rYung

It should just be a rare drop from containers and/or lockers in the void. Considering how much we need, this wouldn't break the supply/demand for it in any way since the current limiter on it still seems to be the resources required to build them (I'm looking at you Neurodes).

Edited by Mr._Clean

If you have the keys, try T4 exterminate/capture. I've managed to get some when I've been hunting for something else. Otherwise I'd say T3-4 survival/Defense.

If you want to maybe farm for some of those keys +sabotage/mobile defense, try Callisto on Jupiter:) (this is really easy so bring one thing to kill with and maybe lvl the rest of your gear).

But as with everything I suggest farming for multiple things at once. So if you also need any Ash Prime pieces, do T3 defense/survival for example.

They're in the non-endless missions. These threads always seem to boil down to "Geeze, i know we wanted fewer Forma, but now my stubborn habit of only playing Surv over and over has led to me not getting ANY!"

Well, they only made Forma drop less often in the endless missions, so just run a bunch of the other missions and you're bound to get one

Edited by TARINunit9