Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Pvp Credit Rewards

Pythadragon

Make it at least:

1,000 credits per oro.

3,000 credits per cephalon captured.

10,000 bonus credits for the winning team.

Please. The current situation of 1,800 credits for winning an annihilation match with 25 oro / 30 kills is pathetic.

Either have reasonable credit rewards or no credit rewards at all!

PS. Surely Tenshin has a massive trust fund as the last remaining warrior Tenno warrior from the old empire!

Edited by Pythadragon

I was actually surprised that they DIDNT turn pvp into an easy way of getting credits. 

Exactly, thats because they have to make pvp something smaller than pve, you have to always have a better place to farm something on pve unless it is a pve exclusive item.

being able to get 15K on a conclave mission is a gold mine for new player and they will feel obligated to play conclave for credits even if they dont what to. that cant happen..

so i would reduce OP's values into half. that would be ok i guess.

Not just credits.

If people could get everything they need for PvP through PvP, we'd probably have a bigger PvP community.

Because, just like there are people who don't care for PvP, there are also those who don't care for PvE.

By the way, are there actually games like Warframe but focussed on PvP instead?

By the way, are there actually games like Warframe but focussed on PvP instead?

it depends on what do you mean with "like warframe", cuz there is no game similar to warframe atm.

Not just credits.

If people could get everything they need for PvP through PvP, we'd probably have a bigger PvP community.

Because, just like there are people who don't care for PvP, there are also those who don't care for PvE.

Remember something, PVP is a side game, PVE is the main game, you will always need pve for pvp.

but yes, we need more pvp rewards, more credits, more fusion cores, and resourses.

Edited by JeyciKon

it depends on what do you mean with "like warframe", cuz there is no game similar to warframe atm.

Now that you mention it, not sure how I'd put it.

If we simply say PvP games with powers, sword & guns, "parcour" (moving all over the place) and a 3rd person view, a few games come to mind:

- Nosgoth

- Rise of Incarnates

- GunZ 2

- Exteel (heard something about Exteel 2 coming up, but not sure where it stands)

- Evolve (although I think it's humans VS 1 monster)

However, non of those games really feel similar to Warframe.

And I don't mean like the look and all, but the gameplay in general.

Like, if you'd see Cabal 2 and Neverwinter. You'd instantly be able to tell "these two games feel similar".

Now that you mention it, not sure how I'd put it.

If we simply say PvP games with powers, sword & guns, "parcour" (moving all over the place) and a 3rd person view, a few games come to mind:

- Nosgoth

- Rise of Incarnates

- GunZ 2

- Exteel (heard something about Exteel 2 coming up, but not sure where it stands)

- Evolve (although I think it's humans VS 1 monster)

However, non of those games really feel similar to Warframe.

And I don't mean like the look and all, but the gameplay in general.

Like, if you'd see Cabal 2 and Neverwinter. You'd instantly be able to tell "these two games feel similar".

yup, thats why warframe is popular, is unique.

but we are starting off-topic here, better go back into topic. XP

Exactly, thats because they have to make pvp something smaller than pve, you have to always have a better place to farm something on pve unless it is a pve exclusive item.

being able to get 15K on a conclave mission is a gold mine for new player and they will feel obligated to play conclave for credits even if they dont what to. that cant happen..

so i would reduce OP's values into half. that would be ok i guess.

or tie rewards to rank, so there's a reason other than mod offerings to rank up. this solves the issue you mentioned while also allowing veterans or pvp-only players to not feel obligated to farm pve, as it currently feels